PDA

View Full Version : Particular particles

Kieran.
04-21-2009, 09:09 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/489243

Meh, been practicing particles today, C&C appreciated as always.

(fourth day of animation(line))

24 FPS!

(3 MC's)

MaxZ
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
The physics were weird.

N T
04-21-2009, 09:27 AM
he came down too fast.. if it were me animating.. i'd make him fall backwards and ease a little..

Kieran.
04-21-2009, 11:06 AM
The physics were weird.
interesting

he came down too fast.. if it were me animating.. i'd make him fall backwards and ease a little..
What about the other ones?

Chunky
04-21-2009, 11:12 AM
he ran like a robot, and N.T was right about him coming down too fast. the laser beam also didn't hit him with enough force, it shouldnt just go boink and then his head falls off it should go KABLAMO after a charge period.

Kieran.
04-21-2009, 11:41 AM
he ran like a robot, and N.T was right about him coming down too fast. the laser beam also didn't hit him with enough force, it shouldnt just go boink and then his head falls off it should go KABLAMO after a charge period.

ok thanks, I'll work on that...

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ONES????

MaxZ
04-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Second one was awesome.

Third one was horrible.

Kieran.
04-21-2009, 11:59 AM
lol, yea, third one was just a test of style.

thanks

doc
04-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Work on physics. The particles change speed too fast. For instance, they start out fast, which is good. But then, in a matter of about 2 frames, they stop. It's like this:
OOOOOOOOOOOoo
When it should be:
OOOOOOOOOOOO
Does that make sense?
But anyway, everything else (that hasn't been talked about) was good. Keep working at them though, particles take time to learn well.

MaxZ
04-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Nah, it fitted with the colourful particles.

But do ease, easing goooooooooooood.

Kieran.
04-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Work on physics. The particles change speed too fast. For instance, they start out fast, which is good. But then, in a matter of about 2 frames, they stop. It's like this:
OOOOOOOOOOOoo
When it should be:
OOOOOOOOOOOO
Does that make sense?
But anyway, everything else (that hasn't been talked about) was good. Keep working at them though, particles take time to learn well.

Thanks for comments, I'll work on it!

Nah, it fitted with the colourful particles.

But do ease, easing goooooooooooood.

yeh.

Miccool
04-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Try double framing and slowing it down.. The physics were messed up too, yeah. everything seems to suddenly fall really fast after a certain point. Try zooming in more for the particles and have the particles go out in different directions with a different starting velocity. Otherwise yeah.. keep going.

BluGil
04-21-2009, 08:41 PM
your easing is super extreme. aim for the middle. also the colors u used looked like bloody shit. maybe work on aesthetics a wee bit?

Kieran.
04-22-2009, 02:06 AM
Try double framing and slowing it down.. The physics were messed up too, yeah. everything seems to suddenly fall really fast after a certain point. Try zooming in more for the particles and have the particles go out in different directions with a different starting velocity. Otherwise yeah.. keep going.

Thanks for the tips Miccool!, I'll do that next time ^_^

your easing is super extreme. aim for the middle. also the colors u used looked like bloody shit. maybe work on aesthetics a wee bit?

Yea, I was just testing to how how the colors looked 0.o