View Full Version : Bse 2

godmouth
04-25-2009, 12:44 PM
BSE round 2 fa version:

http://godmouth.deviantart.com/art/BSE-2-120445844

Omega
04-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Very well done as usual.
Extremely smooth movements. The movements were interesting as they all acted in a strange, boxy kind of way, but all together were very fluid.
Movements were extremely elaborate; this is very good. However, as I've said in a previous animation of yours, don't dabble into making movements too elaborate; it may be very enticing to see interesting combinations of movements, but there has to be some sort of realism factored in.
Effects were relatively good compared to effects I've seen you do before. The particles were nice and smooth with a good amount of easing on them. I believe that the best part about the effects are the blurs, which were very well done. The second blur I saw you do, with the black figure falling from the ceiling, was very good. Although I had to personally go frame-by-frame to view it, I could see the technique you were trying to use.

The only problem with the animation is the lack of heavy easing. I mean, there is easing everywhere, lots of it, but some parts, especially the legs, the easing is too constant. I'd prefer very heavy easing, but that's just me. It still looks fine, the animation still looks great.

Good job there.

shayphis
04-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Nice. I liked everything about it.

godmouth
04-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Heh, that's gotta be the longest comment I've ever recieved omega. Thanks for the criticism, but I have to know what exactly do you mean by heavy easing?

Anyway thanks both :)

Plague
04-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh, my, f'ing, gawd.
Those, were probably the smoothest movements I have EVER seen.
But the perspective view at the end was a little weird.