View Full Version : [Poppet] Mah style Earthbending! >.<

poppetje3D
04-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Fo'shizzle!

http://www.truploader.com/uploads/503107Mystyleearthbending.gif

GIMME C&C xD

Omega
04-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Low-med beg, although I don't really know that much about ranks.
All the movements were extremely stiff. There was no fluidity whatsoever.
Easing was terrible throughout the entire animation. It was not applied very well in any movements at all, even though I can see that you tried.
Movements were not smooth either, and the effects you tried to use with the previous frame faded did not help at all. You have no follow-through in any of your movements. You also did not move every single limb in some parts, particularly right before the figure jumps up.
The ragdoll technique you tried with the arms in the beginning was very badly done, because there was no easing and no afterwards floppiness.
The rock has bad easing, or maybe you wanted it to be like that?

Uh, keep practicing. Don't take my word for the rank though. Take my word for the criticism.

MaxZ
04-25-2009, 01:15 PM
High beginner because I've seen other animation from you, and they were better.

poppetje3D
04-25-2009, 01:17 PM
okayz , Btw Zyles i acturly wanted u to rank tah animation , but ok.

Zed
04-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Low-med beg, although I don't really know that much about ranks.
All the movements were extremely stiff. There was no fluidity whatsoever.
Easing was terrible throughout the entire animation. It was not applied very well in any movements at all, even though I can see that you tried.
Movements were not smooth either, and the effects you tried to use with the previous frame faded did not help at all. You have no follow-through in any of your movements. You also did not move every single limb in some parts, particularly right before the figure jumps up.
The ragdoll technique you tried with the arms in the beginning was very badly done, because there was no easing and no afterwards floppiness.
The rock has bad easing, or maybe you wanted it to be like that?

Uh, keep practicing. Don't take my word for the rank though. Take my word for the criticism.

Now THAT'S good cc. You get a solid 9.5 out of 10 for that one, Omega. Keep up the good work.

As for the animation, I think it looked better than a lot of beginner stuff so I would put it around med rather than low. I can't offer any more cc than what Omega gave you.

Omega
04-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Now THAT'S good cc. You get a solid 9.5 out of 10 for that one, Omega. Keep up the good work.

As for the animation, I think it looked better than a lot of beginner stuff so I would put it around med rather than low. I can't offer any more cc than what Omega gave you.

lol .

MaxZ
04-25-2009, 01:21 PM
okayz , Btw Zyles i acturly wanted u to rank tah animation , but ok.

Med beginner then, everything Omega said.

poppetje3D
04-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Lol Okay man xD

Automaton
04-25-2009, 03:53 PM
You can do better. Generally, you need to add more fluidity, and by that I mean make the movements flow with no stopping and starting by adding more easing and making it less stiff. It was med beginner, so that's what I'm rating it, but you're high beginner because I've seen you do better.

Vacuum
04-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Med beginner, I guess.
Stiff, and easing has to be improved, IMO.

Good luck :D

Avian
04-26-2009, 02:09 AM
And now post your animations in the beginners section.

Tidus
05-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Luilak hang je jas op.
Yeah, it was ok, just a very odd way to animate it. Looks lazy :p.

DarkStick101
05-10-2009, 06:02 AM
I agree with Chosen. Still needs a tiny bit of easing. Great job, though.

N T
05-10-2009, 06:05 AM
wow, i forgot this thread existed. it's pretty much dead

Cronos
05-10-2009, 06:07 AM
And now..., it has been revived! for no particular reason

DarkStick101
05-10-2009, 06:36 AM
And i give it a medium beg.

timesjudgement
05-13-2009, 01:07 PM
You are such a MUFFINMAN!!! Woooooo!