PDA

View Full Version : UFO attack!

Puddles1000
03-24-2008, 07:20 PM
This is the first flash i have posted here, normally a pivot person but decided to do flash for a bit.

http://www.swfup.com/file/166122 (http://www.swfup.com/file/166122)

NCz
03-24-2008, 07:27 PM
If that was fbf i give you some credit.

If it was a tween i have to tell you that it was horrible. There was nothing going on, and on top of that the buildings weren't even that realistic. No shading on the ship, or anything for that matter.

A better name would be, "A harmless UFO flyby."

Edit: sorry i didn't finish watching it. The explosion was decent. I'll give you that, but for the most part it was pretty boring.

I FIGURED OUT WHY THE BUILDINGS ARE BUGGING ME!! They have light green windows? wtf?

Puddles1000
03-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Did you watch the whole thing? Watch it untill he passes three times he drops a bomb and it goes boom (or poof).

NCz
03-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Notice the Edit in my post above

EDIT: **** i have so many edits. But another thing i noticed is he doesn't drop the bomb. YOU DON"T EVEN SEE A BOMB. he just fly's by with a blur filter on, and something goes beep and gives off smoke.

Index
03-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Was it tweened?

2-D
03-24-2008, 07:37 PM
no, brian, its obviously frame by frame

Index
03-24-2008, 07:52 PM
I don't know, it could have frame by frame. Just wondering. I know the explosion is, just the UFO could have been either. Since it was with a circle tool it would be very possible to have been frame by frame, and of course tweened.

SSOutPhase
03-24-2008, 08:04 PM
For a person who's used to pivot and submits there first flash animation here. That's definetely not fbf.

All I see is a so called "UFO" tweened over some weird buildings. I don't get it. =/

NCz
03-24-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't know, it could have frame by frame. Just wondering. I know the explosion is, just the UFO could have been either. Since it was with a circle tool it would be very possible to have been frame by frame, and of course tweened.

your ****ing joking right? he didn't redraw each frame, if you haven't noticed the UFO is a movie clip, that repeats over and over, all he would have had to do is move it, not redraw it. Jesus. But it looks to even to be fbf, it's definetly tweened.

Puddles1000
03-24-2008, 08:10 PM
read my second post. Watch it untill the bomb drops and explodes

Index
03-24-2008, 08:12 PM
God, what the fuck? He could have, I didn't fucking know. I can ask a damn question, alright? You weren't sure if it was fbf or not in the first post here. And how would I know the UFO is a movie clip? God damn, I ask a question and you guys just fucking make it a problem.

NCz
03-24-2008, 08:28 PM
you pause and frame by frame the animation is how you figure it out genius.

Now i'm not turning it into a problem i'm just saying why the **** would you redraw that thing on every frame? makes no goddamn sense. Use your ****ing brain.

Index
03-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Damn it, it's a fucking movie, I don't know all this shit about flash, and I JUST asked a question. For all I knew, that UFO could easily be drawn each time. You are making it a problem, I just asked and you started getting all pissed about it. "Why the fuck would you redraw that thing on every frame?" Well, dumbass, thats what most people do. The back ground I know is another layer, and It isn't all that hard to draw a circle each time. "use my brain" Well, just because it's smooth and stays the same it doesn't mean it's a tween. Yes, in this case it is, but I just asked. He never said or anything, so god damn it stickdudenick. Shut the FUCK up about it.

kinto
03-24-2008, 09:04 PM
your ****ing joking right? he didn't redraw each frame, if you haven't noticed the UFO is a movie clip, that repeats over and over, all he would have had to do is move it, not redraw it. Jesus. But it looks to even to be fbf, it's definetly tweened.

When I first got flash I moved it from the last framed. I still don't even know how to tween. I doubt it's tween either. He probably just dragged and dropped it every frame you stupid ****. I fail to take you seriously with a name of "Stickdudenick".

Puddles1000
03-25-2008, 02:12 PM
its tweened. .

the afro ninja
03-27-2008, 06:24 AM
Brain C u r such a ****ing tardo.

make more events happen, the anim was pretty dead for entertainment

Puddles1000
03-27-2008, 11:49 AM
The reality of it was that it was to practice the explosion

pivotfreak747
03-29-2008, 10:10 PM
This is the first flash i have posted here, normally a pivot person but decided to do flash for a bit.

http://www.swfup.com/file/166122
Man ive seen your flash now and also your pivots stick to PIVOT!!