PDA

View Full Version : Getting Better.....

MilkNCookies
03-24-2008, 09:02 PM
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/jelani76/Ownagesz42.gif Oopsies should've put creds in animation........ whatever credz to Sheezy for the stk.

2-D
03-24-2008, 09:14 PM
no, no you're not.

LakE
03-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Okay, instead of making a new thread for your freshly produced shit, make one thread, and cram that with shit.

Sorry for seeming eebil.

MilkNCookies
03-24-2008, 09:24 PM
A thread were i put all my stuff? Nice idea. But can someone actually PUT SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM OR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I NEED TO FIX! Please dont curse on my threads.

Covalence
03-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Fix everything. I'll list the problems, very simple, yes?

Stiff
Choppy
Not spaced/eased very well.
Horrible physics.
Horrible effects.
Lazyness.

Before you try anything fancy, like a "fight" with "effects" I suggest you try to learn basics of animation, such as spacing/easing, smoothness, stiffness, and physics. Also, learn how to do basic movements, such as walking, running, jumping, punching, and kicking.

MilkNCookies
03-25-2008, 06:52 AM
Give me some easy words for pete sake!

marda417
03-25-2008, 07:43 AM
I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE GD COMOEARED TO MINE... and he said constructive not ****ing look lets tease him i have freaking 17,000 post i can do wateva i like serisly do i care how many post you have P.S 2.D did this on my one as well even though i no mine is crap

Darc
03-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Okay, well, for one thing, don't teleport like that, it looks stupid and choppy. You need to fade him out... without using the lines. This is how to do it. On the current figure, click on "Color". Then click on "Define Custom Colors". Look around the box, and when you see the box that says "Lum". Change the "Lum" to 60, and click on "Add to Custom colors" then click on Ok. The stickfigure should have gotten slightly lighter. Now, click on next frame, and go back to The Colors, WITH THE SAME FIGURE. Click on the grey color, it should already be there, it's on the bottom row, you'll know it when you see it. Next frame, colors, click on the color, I think it's second from the left, it should be a lighter grey, and the same color as the shadow from the previous frame, which is called an onion s, next frame. Then delete or turn the stickfigure white, and click on next frame. When you want to fade it back in, just do the same colors in reverse order.

Also, work on choppyness, don't move the stick figures too much each frame. Also, work on easing, move the stickfigure really slowly for about 2-3 frames, gaining little speed each time, then move it normally, and when it stops, make it get slower for a few frames before it completely stops. Just keep on animating and working on Choppiness and easing. Also work on stiffness, move every joint for each frame. Keep on trying =D

MilkNCookies
03-25-2008, 01:37 PM
I've BEEN knowing how to fade. Thought people liked the dragon ball z style better. Oh and thanks for actually putting Some constructive stuff. Where can i get some tutorials on making midgets walk?

Covalence
03-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Give me some easy words for pete sake!

Yeah, "spacing" is such a big word.

Those were some easy words to read, kid, it's not my fault you can't read.

2-D
03-25-2008, 04:01 PM
you need to fix everything

starting on the animation program you used.

marda417
03-26-2008, 07:22 AM
here is something: wat you should do is space it outt like dark said and also put better physics and everything but just for the record i probly can't do any better

MilkNCookies
03-26-2008, 10:29 AM
I know what spacing is but what is easing and choppyness?!! Edit: AND NO I AINT GONNA GIVE UP PIVOT!

soundawk
03-26-2008, 12:00 PM
you should.....

MiniMan
03-26-2008, 12:10 PM
kill yourself and just give up.

Covalence
03-26-2008, 02:55 PM
I know what spacing is but what is easing and choppyness?!! Edit: AND NO I AINT GONNA GIVE UP PIVOT!

EASING AND SPACING ARE THE SAME ****ING THING FAGGOT

CHOPPYNESS MEANS HOW CHOPPY THE ANIMATION IS

3rd GRADE EDUCATION GET