View Full Version : Effects neon-drane

neon-drane
03-25-2008, 05:34 AM
meh, half ass'd and very short

http://www.swfup.com/file/155081

something i made for my club >:

Ssjbryando
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM
I have already seen it. I must say it looks amazingly cool. I like your way of teleporting. (maybe im gonna have to steal it >:3) but maybe you could make some particles leave the blast next time. but Its still great.

zwolfsburg
03-25-2008, 09:23 AM
are you the same guy ass nega-drain or somebody completely different?

edit: never mind your a yank and nega-drain is a brit.

SSOutPhase
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Neon-Drane was here first. And animates better...>_> <_<

I <3'd the music. Another cool animation. ANIMATE MOAR! >:[

Tentionmaru
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
half assed or not, it was still cool as hell ; )

byondrage
03-25-2008, 11:39 AM
yep, this is your style all the way, i like the music as much as the movie.

=D =D =D

Tolin
03-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Ending was the best part, and the style is good. But the beam thing was WAY to slow.

Tentionmaru
03-25-2008, 01:32 PM
tolin dont post your anim here. and about the blasts speed, i though it seemed cool, like it was somehow losing momentum...even though the hits should have, in theory, sped it up. it just looked right to me.

Kitsune
03-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Speed up the energy ball.

Tolin, we shall report you if you don't remove that.

neon-drane
03-25-2008, 10:21 PM
I have already seen it. I must say it looks amazingly cool. I like your way of teleporting. (maybe im gonna have to steal it >:3) but maybe you could make some particles leave the blast next time. but Its still great.

Steal, and i shall kill thee...jk glad you like it Bryando >BD!

Lol, and you didn't tell me why i should make more particles leave the blast next time? (though personally i think there shouldn't be anymoar loss in particles, since this is my OWN tastes in blasts, not someone else's and its good how it is)

[rant mode] ok, when you tell someone they should try doing something, you should always tell them the reason why! I mean, it shows that your justing say that so that they'll change it to how YOU want it to be, (LIKE I SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE HERE DO!..even after i came back ppl still are -___-) but instead, if you actually try telling them the reason why the should change it IN YOUR OPINION! and not simply saying "it'll look better"...then it actually might help the person to understand why he/she should change it, add it, or delete something.

Example: I'll use this one for example,

Random guy: "Add moar particles" (idiotic comment)

SSJbryando: "Its looks good, but I think maybe you should try making a few more particles leave the blast every time it gets hit, it adds a bit moar of a impact and it shows that the person actually used a bit of force when he hit it, and it'll make it look a bit moar better/cooler in my opinion" (thought out comment)

YOU'LL be doing both the animator, and a lot of people a big favor!

And also: Even though usually blast HERE have tons of particles coming from their blast, doesn't mean another person has to make theres the same, it all depends on the animator and their tastes, and/or style (since only they know how to strong the blast truly is), and not the styles of others...
[rant mode off]

OH! srry if you interpreted that the wrong way and wasn't directed at you or anything >: (wasn't intended to be mean on anything, just a average little rant for everyone....Nice, calm and with smiles :'D )

Thanks for the comment Bryando ^___^!

Side Note: are you still in team inferno? because i need to pm the members that are still in the team, a little information on something about a animation later O3O

......no

Edit: is it the name?

Neon-Drane was here first. And animates better...>_> <_<

I <3'd the music. Another cool animation. ANIMATE MOAR! >:[

lol, thanks phase, and i guess i should BD;;;

half assed or not, it was still cool as hell ; )

Thanks man! :'D

yep, this is your style all the way, i like the music as much as the movie.

=D =D =D

Thanks! ^__^

Ending was the best part, and the style is good. But the beam thing was WAY to slow.

Tention said what i was about to say...

tolin dont post your anim here. and about the blasts speed, i though it seemed cool, like it was somehow losing momentum...even though the hits should have, in theory, sped it up. it just looked right to me.

Thanks again tention BD;;;

Speed up the energy ball.

Tolin, we shall report you if you don't remove that.

and about the blasts speed, i though it seemed cool, like it was somehow losing momentum...even though the hits should have, in theory, sped it up. it just looked right to me.

enough said

Kitsune
03-25-2008, 10:37 PM
*Lazy mode off due to the beaautiful reply* :D

It was still very good. You are a very good artist and work hard to even make your tests creative. All of the motions, except for the speed of the ball, are all very well done and acceptable. The detail is good. My question is: why do you not invert on every teleport? Also you could use a bit of easing on the charge up anticipation hold-back.

neon-drane
03-25-2008, 11:25 PM
*Lazy mode off due to the beaautiful reply* :D

It was still very good. You are a very good artist and work hard to even make your tests creative. All of the motions, except for the speed of the ball, are all very well done and acceptable. The detail is good. My question is: why do you not invert on every teleport? Also you could use a bit of easing on the charge up anticipation hold-back.

Nows thats a lot better <3!

thank you Kitsune :'D

hahahaa, though this isn't actually a test, just a little something i threw together for this club to gain a few points...so its moar on the lines of a little Sketch made for fun XP (with little no effort....i'm better than this BD;;; )

And for your question: Well, i only wanted to use the invert for when he actually shot the blast and when it hit the ground (since the blast usually more powerful, so i wanted to add that little invert element to those places, giving it a bit moar impact), and i didn't want to add a invert to every teleport since i think its just a bit much, and it'll distract from the actual movements (its kinda hard to see as is) BD;;;

mraznbuddy
03-26-2008, 01:54 AM
haha as a lot of people said, speed up the blast when the stick figure hits it. It does seem like it has enough force in it.
i loved the part when he hits it towards the screen though, i thought that was the best part. :D showed some depth in the blank background.

great job

zwolfsburg
03-26-2008, 09:30 AM

I just noticed that I said ass instead of as.

SSOutPhase
03-26-2008, 10:08 AM
I just noticed that I said ass instead of as.

Could you please stop bumpin threads with off topic posts. Its ****ing annoying. Thank you.