PDA

View Full Version : Flip?

zawmbee
05-02-2009, 12:36 PM
This is how a flip should look like;
http://imageflock.com/img/1241290069.gif
Not great but whatever. It should be one consistent spacing style AND NO EASING!

MaxZ
05-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Looked rushed Zawmb. I know you don't need cc so I won't give it.

So bai.

zawmbee
05-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Haha, of course.
Made it to end that stupid argument in the BT.

Bye.

poppetje3D
05-02-2009, 12:43 PM
I gonna make a flip 2 >:P

Omega
05-02-2009, 12:45 PM
That actually, really sucked in my opinion.
The physics are wrong; his body should be moving down from the instant the legs go over. It's as if the head acted as a pivot point and the legs are moving around the point. It looks terrible.
I know you're trying for realism, but in my opinion it would look better if you double framed the frames where the figure is in mid-flip. Also, I highly dislike these 'knees-tucked-in' kind of flips; I prefer flips where the legs are shown full out, flipping around, and then landing one by one. It looks more aesthetically pleasing.

Ugh.

zawmbee
05-02-2009, 12:47 PM
I gonna make a flip 2 >:P
Do you have msn I just had a joint idea.

That actually, really sucked in my opinion.
The physics are wrong; his body should be moving down from the instant the legs go over. It's as if the head acted as a pivot point and the legs are moving around the point. It looks terrible.
I know you're trying for realism, but in my opinion it would look better if you double framed the frames where the figure is in mid-flip. Also, I highly dislike these 'knees-tucked-in' kind of flips; I prefer flips where the legs are shown full out, flipping around, and then landing one by one. It looks more aesthetically pleasing.

Ugh.
Haha, lovely Omega. Great CC. I wasn't going for realism actually, I don't know why I had that lead up, if that's what made it seem realistic. Anywho, thanks for that.
You think DF would have helped? Really, might add it.

poppetje3D
05-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Do you have msn I just had a joint idea.
Yap , Benjaminhouwen@hotmail.com