http://www.doubleframed.com/upload/view.php?id=1241404342skull

really short.

p.s <3 pepper 4 sounds

denuchi1
05-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Well....that's a rather violent loop.

Plague
05-03-2009, 10:22 PM
The blood looks good, but it dissolves slowly.
There is ALOT of force, but maybe 1 follow-through frame would't hurt the amount of force while still making it look smoother.

Also, his fist goes all the way through his head, is it supposed to do that?
The ending pose looks good, maybe at the end you should ease the ending pose and add a part where he falls to the ground.

Even with those areas in mind it was a good animation.

Cizzil
05-04-2009, 05:29 AM
The blood looks good, but it dissolves slowly.
There is ALOT of force, but maybe 1 follow-through frame would't hurt the amount of force while still making it look smoother.

Also, his fist goes all the way through his head, is it supposed to do that?
The ending pose looks good, maybe at the end you should ease the ending pose and add a part where he falls to the ground.

Even with those areas in mind it was a good animation.

It was supposed to go through his head, and he didn't fall to the ground because the other guys arm was holding him up, while his body went limp.

MaxZ
05-04-2009, 05:31 AM
The double framing didn't fit, it makes it look choppy. An animation that only has double framing will look like it's choppy if you don't add single framing too.

Cizzil
05-04-2009, 05:44 AM
The double framing didn't fit, it makes it look choppy. An animation that only has double framing will look like it's choppy if you don't add single framing too.

I disagree with this. Check out some of flux's work. A lot of his stuff doesn't have single frames. Also, I was trying to emphasize the anticipation to the punch.

Well....that's a rather violent loop.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try and use that on my next animation so I can improve.

MaxZ
05-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Gief links to Flux's animations pl0x.

doc
05-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Decent force, although his windup looks weird. The limpness (is that a word?) looks good, I liked how you paused it for a second.

Cizzil
05-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Gief links to Flux's animations pl0x.

Sorry, i'm too lazy to go find an animation by him, then find one without any single framing, but I know there is a few. Also Clarence has a few without any too.

MaxZ
05-04-2009, 03:27 PM
I know who you mean now, it's choppy but the easing is really good. This looks like it's just choppy, I don't hate it but I'll have to see how this comes along in the rest of an animation to really crit it.

Cizzil
05-04-2009, 07:55 PM
I know who you mean now, it's choppy but the easing is really good. This looks like it's just choppy, I don't hate it but I'll have to see how this comes along in the rest of an animation to really crit it.

probably won't continue it.