PDA

View Full Version : Punch Test

risingxphoenix
05-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Back. Again .. I need to stop taking monthly breaks from animating -.-

But anyway i haven't animated in around a month and a half maybe so just a small punch test - I actually think its better than my old ones.

http://www.truploader.com/view/174855

http://filebox.me/view/4q9w88xfm

Any tips?

alcaknight
05-06-2009, 03:07 PM
It looked like the right arm went up, but then it kinda went wack and turned into his left arm.

risingxphoenix
05-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Wow i just noticed that, it looks like his right arm kind of morphs into his left

BluGil
05-06-2009, 03:27 PM
it actually doesn't look like that at all

Tronika
05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Its too wobby try to zoom in when you make the stick it will reduce it and also increse the smothness

risingxphoenix
05-06-2009, 03:49 PM
it actually doesn't look like that at all
Yeah i took a closer look at it thanks

Its too wobby try to zoom in when you make the stick it will reduce it and also increse the smothness
Thanks for the tip but when i zoom in it always seems to lead to epic resizing but i'll try again anyway.

Well i'm off to bed now :P

engima
05-06-2009, 08:01 PM
It doesn't look all bad, but the stick is a little shaky and it's feet and arms kind of grew a little bit. To fix this problem try using your grid. Go in flash hit view on the top bar put your mouse on "grid" and click over on "show grid". With the grid you can make a base height for your stick and keep your morphing at a minimum. As for the shaking, I would adjust your smoothing on your brush tool. I personally keep mine at 40. To find the smoothing for your brush tool click on the brush tool and then click on the small arrow at the bottom of the screen in the middle of the canvas. Adjust it to whatever you feel looks better.

There you go.

Kieran.
05-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Your punch needs more force..... less frames in the transition of backswing to punch....

doc
05-07-2009, 04:08 AM
Definitely more force. And make joints in your sticks, don't make them noodles.