PDA

View Full Version : run test 2

doc
05-08-2009, 03:42 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/888783
I made another one. I tried my best to do what you all told me to, and I like how it turned out. CC?

alcaknight
05-08-2009, 03:47 PM
His whole body stays at the same level. There should be more of a "bounce" to his step. The arms look like they move a little, then go back. I would make them go all the way through. Looking better though.

doc
05-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Oh I see what you're saying alcaknight. Thanks!

torjus
05-08-2009, 04:05 PM
it looks like they do go all the way but you make them go to fast, so try to make the arm a little slower, and yeah the body needs more bouncing, but not too much. and of course dont forget the air time, need more of that, but then comes when you bounce i think, since the feet already have bouncing it looks unrealistic.

doc
05-08-2009, 08:52 PM
For the going all the way thing, it just depends on how you see it first, you can see it both ways.
Honestly, I think it needs to go fast, or else its a slow runner, and that's not what I was trying to do. But I definitely need to bounce it more. Thanks torjus

torjus
05-09-2009, 04:40 AM
For the going all the way thing, it just depends on how you see it first, you can see it both ways.
Honestly, I think it needs to go fast, or else its a slow runner, and that's not what I was trying to do. But I definitely need to bounce it more. Thanks torjus

i did not meant the whole person, just the arms a little slower so it looks like they go through

BluGil
05-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Make him lean forward at his hip, not his neck.

torjus
05-09-2009, 01:18 PM
and actually not too sound nerdy but im a quite good runner, and your back is straight all the way, only lean forward when you acelerate, and yeah its never the neck that bends, always the hip part