PDA

View Full Version : LEGION 2 Betta

aniking
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Okay! Since you guys think I don't spend time on MOST (i reely ment ALL) of my animations (which is definitly tru), i decided to post the PREVIEW of tha sequal of the improving/suckish (still) film! The first part of the movie may be i-bleedin', but wait till ya see tha end......still ya know, kinda i-bleeding!

Legion 2 Betta PREVIEW (http://www.truploader.com/view/087820)

Oh, and after you visit, come back here and vote if I could post the MOVIE (not preview) on here, when it's redy, the commercial will be on the FLASH PORTAL when u r dun reedin' this! The movie will also be posted in tha FLASH PORTAL!

PREVIEW WARNING!!!! The movie is totally "i-bleeding" (as you think suckish is) in the beginning!!!!

alcaknight
05-08-2009, 04:49 PM
You are really getting better. Keep going!

Devour
05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Uh...
Use easing. Things dont instantly stop/start.
DONT USE AN ERASER TO END EXPLOSIONS/CUT STICKS.
USE F7 TO MAKE A NEW FRAME, NOT F6.
DONT TWEEN STICKS, REDRAW THEM EVERY FRAME.
And look at some tutorials, you're horrible right now. But eventually, you could be good at this.

alcaknight
05-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Uh...
And look at some tutorials, you're horrible right now. But eventually, you could be good at this.

He has actually progressed quite a bit, and I am proud of him.

aniking
05-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Devour
Uh...

Not eeevvveeeennnn horrible (at the end) the only thing that was horrifying ta u was the beginning (which was actually horrifying)!

aniking
05-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Besides, WTF were u talkin' about.......usin F7, HELLO! I'm usin Flash 5 (which will erase the whole frame!

doc
05-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Thats what it is supposed to do. he's telling you to redraw your sticks. f7 always erases the whole frame.
And there is no in-betweens of your moves. When you punch someone, there has to be the windup (anticipation), the swing (usually only one or two frames), the hit, and then the follow through (easing). For you that all takes place in one frame, and you have never fixed it, even though people keep trying to point it out to you.

Devour
05-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Not eeevvveeeennnn horrible (at the end) the only thing that was horrifying ta u was the beginning (which was actually horrifying)!
No, the entire thing was bad. You'll get better, though.

Saha
05-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I remember you.. Didn't you join last year or something? Its been 8 months and you still suck. Even worse than a first time pivot.