PDA

View Full Version : Random Fun/test - btw i'm back

timesjudgement
05-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi, i havnt animated in ages (over a year ago/maybe 2) and i was bored one day so i thought i might make this :
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3401/random.gif

It isnt finished, i just wanted people to know what they thought, and be honest i CAN take criticism. Thank You
Btw i havnt uploaded in a while so forgive me if this doesnt work straight away

Rival
05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
ohhh, the head, the head! Change it.

Jontiways
05-13-2009, 01:42 PM
well, this aniamtion isnt noob-stlye i will give you that. However there is a few things to learn.

I found that when he flips at the beginning, the falling after that should be alot more spinning, not just slowly spinning in mid airrr...

I would use a line to symbolise floor (at the beginning), makes your aniamtion look alot more better.
The build up was all right but rapetative, try just one lean forward.
Being moire honset i hate the black cut throughs, it just doesnt look quite right, id like to see what it would look like without them cuts.

timesjudgement
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks, i tried it without the black cuts but it ruined the pace and made all the shots confusing to watch, thanks for the suggestio but i think i am going to keep them in

poppetje3D
05-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Smooth it more when he fly's or something.
So are you going to pivot much now again?
or just this and go away again? :P

Avian
05-14-2009, 12:20 PM
The easing was off during the first part of the flip.

Hate the stickman.

timesjudgement
05-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Probably might be on and off pivot, and yes the stickman is simple, i only wanted something simple to work with, i found him on droidz.org or something i think