PDA

View Full Version : speed arsanated[RawGreen]

RawGreen
05-13-2009, 02:17 PM
er, I mean animated....

well, this one is rushed as well.
I will take C&C, I desperately need to improve.
http://www.sfdt.com/showcase/viewmovie.php?t=60877

Back to work on my other projects.

power fuse0
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
HAHAH
Awesome. i love it.
THUPID BRASHESH!.

Yeah very night.
Alright i have to watch it a few times to realise he magnetised himself :)

doc
05-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Heh, that was good! But why did it get all magnetized?

Plague
05-13-2009, 03:47 PM
It was pretty funny. Great physics on the car. But maybe it shouldn't have jumped back AS much. I didn't get why braceface was being dragged to the car until I watched it a few times.

But, don't you think if a car were to fly at him, that a guy with braces would too? I mean it wouldn't have been as funny, but yeah. Wait, maybe he wouldn't have since there was not much metal on him.

Also, for the sound effect, how about making it a zapping sound?
Like electricity, it matches the electro-magnetism theme.

But why did it get all magnetized?
Because he surged himself with electricity using his powers, thus the term electro-magnetism.

Frost
05-13-2009, 07:49 PM
for the weekly over at fa? i like it lol

RawGreen
05-13-2009, 07:50 PM
It was pretty funny. Great physics on the car. But maybe it shouldn't have jumped back AS much. I didn't get why braceface was being dragged to the car until I watched it a few times.

But, don't you think if a car were to fly at him, that a guy with braces would too? I mean it wouldn't have been as funny, but yeah. Wait, maybe he wouldn't have since there was not much metal on him.

Also, for the sound effect, how about making it a zapping sound?
Like electricity, it matches the electro-magnetism theme.

Because he surged himself with electricity using his powers, thus the term electro-magnetism.

My original plan was to have braces rip out of mouth..the sound thing....right...

EDIT: I forgot to thank you for your criticism, thank you ^^