PDA

View Full Version : Posting non-FLA movies

jordanime
03-26-2008, 03:49 AM
Hello, new to the forums. Wondering where and how to post animations that aren't FLA onto the site, if this is possible. I would merely post a link, but evidently I need to post at least 20 times before I can, so I'm resorting to asking. I don't make animations with either flash, easytoon, or pivot. I make em with, brace yourselves, mspaint. Think they'll be terrible? you may be surprised. Any help with this inquiry would be much appreciated.

SoulEater
03-26-2008, 04:06 AM
The most I could suggest for you is to upload each frame to microsoft movie maker, and host it on Youtube, then post it here. Not many people here do or know much about making animations with things besides a real animating program, so it'll be hard to help. What I suggested is probably the best possible way.

2-D
03-26-2008, 04:15 AM
nobody posts fla's here anyways.

stickmanme1
03-26-2008, 06:32 AM
if you could find a way to turn it into a .gif, and then you could then go onto the flash or pivot sections and do 20 posts (not all that many) , you could just post a link.

jordanime
03-26-2008, 01:25 PM
ya, I already do upload them onto youtube, so naturally the quality is butchered . all the same it'd be nice to put them here but I guess I can't. I'll just have to make 20 posts and then post the link. Here's #2.
thanks for the quick response.

Kitsune
03-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Upload a swf (exported version on fla, file>export>export movie) on antiup.net to show it on this forum Post a link with spaces or something in the flash forum for help with your techniques,,,,,......

Gavel
03-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Why don't you just use Easytoon instead of using MS Paint and mixing it together with WMM? It's free, and it's essentially the same thing but with everything you need in one easy to use package. And you don't have to post your Youtube links here. You can just upload the GIF and out IMG tags around it (I'll tell you what those are when you wise up and take up Easytoon). And it's not like it's a big ass program that takes forever to install. It's a simple program that fits a simple purpose: Animation.

Kitsune
03-26-2008, 02:17 PM
But he says he has flash...

Morbon
03-29-2008, 05:38 PM
or you can download a hypercam(google hypercam and download) and upload to imageshack and record there or use pivot