PDA

View Full Version : First time here, showing my anims (Not choppy)

pivotnoobguy
03-26-2008, 02:20 PM
This is my first time (and my first post) here, so i wanted to show my anim and see what you guys think.
I'm... well i think i'm Med Beg, but who knows, it's all to you
The anims are on piv format because gif is a big file (for my crappy internet speed), and well... PIV looks good on PIV!!
here i post some animations, i have a projects, it's liek a "game" i've invented, it's not too good but i think it's ok

Animations are:

Bert Try: It's one of the "villians" on my animation "operation GhostFrame" (ghost frame is my pivot nick), teh "villians" are the Animators of DarkDemon Collab (obviously I AM the one who animates the stk's, it's just a dramatization XD)

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/bertgif03ff.gif

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/Berttry2qbt8.piv

Doddsy Try:the same, but with doodsy NOTE: i used a beam stk from droidz on this case

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/doddsygif47q0.gif

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/Doodsytry55o2.piv

Wu try: I used Jon's customized Stk from droidz

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/wugif8epr.gif

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/Wutryepwn.piv

Roy Try: used the small guy roy used on Dark Demon collab 6, just made it myself it's not so HARD!!

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/roygifre48.gif

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/roytrylf4p.piv

BlastMainDoor--Unfinished animation, for Operation ghostframe movie

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/BlastMainDoordmbq.piv

Menufinished--The game i told you guys before

http://pivothost.org/public/pbserver1/1206745937.piv

MouseScene1--A stupid anim i made, it has good movements, but i didn't finish it

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/mousescenegifkv.gif

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/mousescene16f4w.piv

looks like piv isn't allowed, damn!
ok i'll post anims as gif, just give me 10 or 20 mins
''GhostFrame''

MY STK:
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/ghostframeQuiksilver420t.stk

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/mystkazw0.gif

Easing test

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/lokistotxgif5vuh.gif

i'm preparing the gif files and doing some animations

plus, i'm using PIVOT 3 BETA now because my old 2.5 pivot works horribly bad, hundreds of errors pop up on my screen every time i press the "load figure type" button lol

So that's all for now

soundawk
03-26-2008, 02:30 PM
ok let me point out everything that was wrong

1. you wanted to host pivots instead of gifs.
gifs are waaaay better to host.

2.you didnt even host the pivs

3. atleast you have an excuse for this being your first post

4. when you do host anything (preferably gifs).
post it as directlinkhere since yuo cant post links yet.

NaTuRaL
03-26-2008, 02:50 PM
Dude, can you wait?
If you read the whole thing you would have seen that he tried to put it on here and that he's going to upload them in little while...

LakE
03-26-2008, 03:13 PM
You are supposed to make the thread when you have the animations ready.
Common sense screams that in your face.

10-20mins. Not sure if it's been longer than that, since the time on SPP seems totally ****ed up to the time here.
(Posted this at 8:05 PM)
-Edit- It says 9:13 PM.

soundawk
03-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Dude, can you wait?
If you read the whole thing you would have seen that he tried to put it on here and that he's going to upload them in little while...

what body said, you should have it ready before making a thread

leo4life
03-26-2008, 05:34 PM
This is my first time (and my first post) here, so i wanted to show my anim and see what you guys think.
I'm... well i think i'm Med Beg, but who knows, it's all to you
The anims are on piv format because gif is a big file (for my crappy internet speed), and well... PIV looks good on PIV!!
here i post some animations, i have a projects, it's liek a "game" i've invented, it's not too good but i think it's ok

i guess ur name says alot, huh?
post a freakin animation, thats what the pivot section is for, not telling use ur gona post one

Covalence
03-26-2008, 06:56 PM
protip - you're supposed to actually make an animation

marda417
03-27-2008, 02:12 AM
yeh you should probably put your animations up that may help just a little bit don't you think

pivotnoobguy
03-27-2008, 03:21 PM
FIRST: i got a problem, just could not upload the GIF's bcuz my Comp shot down
SECOND: i already have the pivs transformed into gifs, i always had them.
Third: I WAS ABOUT TO ****ING UPLOAD THE FREAKIN ANIMATIONS, JUST MY COMP SHOT DOWN AND I GOT SOME OTHER PROBLEMS
and last:
i will not come back to this friggin forum, where people treats you like this

my last words:
**** YOU ALL

protip - you're supposed to actually make an animation

animations were already done, on gif format, DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND I JUST DIDN'T UPLOADED IT?? HUH??
IS IT SO HARD?

thank you for welcoming me to the forum

your the only one who isn't so agressive

Covalence
03-27-2008, 03:28 PM
animations were already done, on gif format, DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND I JUST DIDN'T UPLOADED IT?? HUH??
IS IT SO HARD?

Is it so hard to ****ing upload an animation?

If you make a thread, in the ****ing pivot section, then you're supposed to post an animation. If you can't post an animation, then just post until you can.

**** off, we don't want another fag like you in the pivot section.

sheezy2
03-27-2008, 03:28 PM
omg that was a QUADRUPLE POST u are the biggest noob/spammer on this forum . u made a thread for about a week. and no anims wtff is wrong with that. oh and this is to pivotNOOBguy
not u dark

pivotnoobguy
03-27-2008, 03:59 PM
FIRST: what if i am noob? is tehre something wrong? i know you've been noobs, everyone has been a noob, why, because they are new in something, nothing else, IS THERE sumthing wrong with that?
SECOND: you don't even know what a spammer is. spam is junk mail, advertisement, or inaproppiate messages, messages that just say you will die or being hurt, things like that.

i will not say anything else, looks like you don't want to read anything, so i just let it to this
the friggin animation here, friends:

http: //pivothost .org/public/pbserver1/1206745937 .piv

i know i can't post direct links, so i put spaces between some letters
all i can do is that...

Teh_One
03-27-2008, 04:06 PM
ummm...
do you mind throwing that up in a gif format?
im not in the mood to download stuff right now.
but welcome here to stickpage. ^~^

FizzlemanJ
03-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Rofl. Another freakin' noob. CJ, do us all a favor and break that goddamn security code. I'm sick of all the noobs. No one knows what I'm talking about, so I'll shut up.

But really man, you haven't seen aggressive. Good bye.
Just try and get 20 posts without spamming. THEN post the links.

Dax
03-27-2008, 05:03 PM
If i may say something, why didn't you just wait until your internet was working again, and then make the thread? All you have to do is delete the spaces btw.
Are you trying to give someone a seizure with all those flashes? And why have a crosshair when its a fighting game? The begining also didn't make sense, where the letters are flying around everywhere. The kicks were good, but it needs work on reactions.

pivotnoobguy
03-27-2008, 05:10 PM
If i may say something, why didn't you just wait until your internet was working again, and then make the thread? All you have to do is delete the spaces btw.
Are you trying to give someone a seizure with all those flashes? And why have a crosshair when its a fighting game? The begining also didn't make sense, where the letters are flying around everywhere. The kicks were good, but it needs work on reactions.

it's not only a fight game, it's a fight-FPS game, it's weird but you know i didn't finish it, because it's still a project. the game is a fight style game for now because the guy hasn't picked up a gun yet

understand that about reactions, thanks :D
But the anim is not bad huh :P

Dax
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
When a stickman gets kicked he doesn't just bend over and fly, and stay in that same position, he straightens out in midair, lands, poses, and gets ready to fight again. Reactions are how the stickman reacts to an attack. Btw sheezy, I find your sig utterly disgusting o.o

ThatGuy
03-27-2008, 06:27 PM
My roflcopter goes squaw squaw squaw.

pivotnoobguy
03-27-2008, 08:30 PM
What Teh Fuuuck???

leo4life
03-27-2008, 08:43 PM
this thread fails hard, everyone go to page one, and at the top corner of the 1st post, ull see "rate this thread" click it, and rate terrible, so dis sht gets in the trashcan

Dax
03-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Leo,
1.-LEARN HOW TO SPELL!
2.-Just wait untils he posts more animations.
3.-Leave a better reply, and actually concentrate on the animation.
4.-Copying everyone above you that says "this thread fails" isn't cool.

leo4life
03-28-2008, 07:04 AM
Leo,
1.-LEARN HOW TO SPELL!
2.-Just wait untils he posts more animations.
3.-Leave a better reply, and actually concentrate on the animation.
4.-Copying everyone above you that says "this thread fails" isn't cool.

its the fking internet, everyone does it, an he was suppose to post a animation before he made the thread, not make a thread then post an animation 5 days later, and this thread does fail, im not trying to be cool, if theres no animation in a thread, it fails, expecailly if its a newbie posting it

Jet
03-28-2008, 07:29 AM
Firstly: Noob: ****ing Idiot
Newb: Newbie.

Secondly: If you cant take criticism then GTFO SPP + STFU please.

Thirdly: You are both a noob and a newb.
so yeah, your an idiot.

Lastly: Get a life you genetically fuucked-up retarded C-U-N-T because you need to get over yourself you need to learn to NOT triple post and yeah, it is spam, because you can simply just edit you post. It takes more page space for us to read so put it on ONE post you retard.

Yeah, this is aggresive. And you know why? I have no problem with newbs, but to have YET ANOTHER ****ING NOOBLET, it buggs okay? So grow some pubes and learn to take comment from other people.

I have now done my share of flaming your ass till its raw, so go away and dont come back until you have grown up,okay? Take it like a man you pathetic child.

The animation sucks. Hard.

What the shit?

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 11:29 AM
lol jet couldnt have said it better (i kinda said it tho lol) GET OUT PIVOTNOOB and youre not JUST a noob youre a the nubbbiest of all nubs on spp. so like jet said GTFO and yes that was spam and quadruple post

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 12:04 PM
this goes for jet:

hahahhahahah
what a compulsive retard XD

and sheezy:
u have no point, and you think you're cool or "the BOSS HERE" just because you think i'm a noob, I CAN MAKE BETTER PIVOTS THAN YOU SO, why don't you STFU?

i will post new anims later

if you guys just want me to go, i will not

plus:
if anyone wants to delete this thread, i don't worry about it, i will prepare my next thread, with all the anims uploaded

sorry about my crappy english, i speak spanish principally

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 01:11 PM
dude ur not even low beg. im med beg so stfu

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 01:30 PM

hahahha LOL

i'm med beg XD

my anims are as good as yours are, except for the stiffness

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 01:36 PM
ok then wanna do a pw
ill own ur ass

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 01:37 PM
every time i wanted to do a Pivot war, but never tried XD
how is it

LakE
03-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Sheezy2 and Pivotnoobguy make a lovely couple..

Both of them are utter imbociles and faggots.
Couldn't be more perfect, eh?

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 02:16 PM
ahhhh noo i know im a noob but not as much as pviot noob or w/e hes an ass who thinks im nice to him but im not.... once again AHHHHHHHH no im not THAT nooby as him TAKE THAT ****ING BACK STUPIED FACKINGGGGG body in the lake

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Posted the anims, finally!
look at page 1

ScatMan
03-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Sheezy2 and Pivotnoobguy make a lovely couple..

Both of them are utter imbociles and faggots.
Couldn't be more perfect, eh?
Second'd. So true. btw sheezy,GET A FREAKING DICTIONARY!

Covalence
03-28-2008, 02:19 PM
ahhhh noo i know im a noob but not as much as pviot noob or w/e hes an ass who thinks im nice to him but im not.... once again AHHHHHHHH no im not THAT nooby as him TAKE THAT ****ING BACK STUPIED FACKINGGGGG body in the lake

You both are noobs, 'nuff said.

EDIT - hey, noob who started this thread, upload them as a .gif.

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 02:32 PM
all the anims are .pivs i am not downloading any of em u probably raped thhem then added some trojans and keyloggers

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 02:36 PM
you stupid retard they are pivs they have no macro you silly idiot, trojans?
oh yes a trojan made with pivot, i'm a MED BEG and i'm a hacker?
GOD DAMN WHAT KIND OF IDIOT YOU ARE... damn... what an idiot

Gavel
03-28-2008, 02:42 PM
you stupid retard they are pivs they have no macro you silly idiot, trojans?
oh yes a trojan made with pivot, i'm a MED BEG and i'm a hacker?
GOD DAMN WHAT KIND OF IDIOT YOU ARE... damn... what an idiot
You know, I agree with this guy. But go easy on the flaming, okay.

Just save your animations as a .gif (there's an option under the File menu) and upload them onto the internet using Imageshack (http://www.imageshack.us).

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 02:48 PM
i tried imageshack, but my internet speed is so slow... i can't just upload 1 MB without having to wait 1 hour XD
and well i need time to do it, but once i'm done i'll upload them

invertin
03-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Blah we were once all noobs blah something like that
NEWB

NEEEEWB

NOOB IS INTERNET FOR IDIOT

NEWB IS INTERNET FOR NEWBIE

NEWbie.

NEW PERSON.

God...

Now then- .Pivs are bad, kay? No need to get angry, but no need for the whole forum to be a prick about it either. *Glare*

Jet
03-28-2008, 06:35 PM
this goes for jet:

hahahhahahah
what a compulsive retard XD

and sheezy:
u have no point, and you think you're cool or "the BOSS HERE" just because you think i'm a noob, I CAN MAKE BETTER PIVOTS THAN YOU SO, why don't you STFU?

i will post new anims later

if you guys just want me to go, i will not

plus:
if anyone wants to delete this thread, i don't worry about it, i will prepare my next thread, with all the anims uploaded

sorry about my crappy english, i speak spanish principally

You may be able to make better animations, but at least Sheezy can post em.

Yeah actually your both low begginer. Im medium begginer.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Ah so many mean people here. I hope to be able to see your anims soon.

Jet
03-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Who's??? Lulz if its the n00bkid you'll have a long wait. And yeah, you could call them animations but...

pivotnoobguy
03-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Ah so many mean people here. I hope to be able to see your anims soon.

they're already posted on the 1st page

Jet
03-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Yeah still crap though.
noob.

Im so mean.

Dont say anything because it amplifies you noobletness. HAHA pwned.

Shh.

Strife
03-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Jet shut the **** up, you're so arrogant, along with everyone in this thread.

Everyone stop comparing how ****ing "cool" you are by ranks, ranks are useless, once you all get better at animating you may learn that, doubt it though.

So stop flaming and just crit this guys animations, so far he is the most sensible out of all of you.

Fin.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 07:55 PM

Everyone stop comparing how ****ing "cool" you are by ranks, ranks are useless, once you all get better at animating you may learn that, doubt it though.

So stop flaming and just crit this guys animations, so far he is the most sensible out of all of you.

Fin.

Nuff said dude! Nuff said.

.Busted
03-29-2008, 01:05 AM
you guys need to stop flaming this guy i think hes good for a begginer and hes new to the forum so he doesnt know and if you guys think hes a fag and crap you need to turn off the cpu and get a life cuz its kinda sad to hate someone over the internet =/

Jet
03-29-2008, 06:23 AM

Fin.

Most sensible? No. He started the ****ing flames anmd you know what, yeah im arrogant, but not ususally because i am usually quite sensible on SPP.

Stfu, please, because he is a ****ing noob.
Defending his idiotic ass.

And he cant animate.

T1me
03-29-2008, 06:30 AM
Please shut the **** up and stop wasting the space your post takes on the SPP broadband thing.

First off, delete all your posts, delete your account, and commit suicide.

Then you may have a shred of decency left.

Jet
03-29-2008, 07:06 AM
**** you, noob. stfu.

T1me
03-29-2008, 07:14 AM
Just because you got owned, you have to refer to my low post count.

Oh, and technically, you are the noob.

So. **** you noob. stfu.

Dax
03-29-2008, 04:33 PM
wow that was random....
I'm just gonna report this and walk away before this whole thread explodes into even more flame.

leo4life
03-29-2008, 04:52 PM
**** you, noob. stfu.

relly jet, u went out of control with the flaming, ur animations arent even that good, they like med begginer. why u flaming people that hard when ur animations skills arent even that far from his...

Darc
03-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Okay everybody LISTEN HERE!

No body cares if he sucks at animating! HOW THE **** IS THAT HELPING HIM??? You guys have no ****ing patience! The only reason he made those mistakes is becuase HE'S NEW TO THE FORUM!!! You guys have been giving him a hard time, which is why he's flaming back! Look at their post count! IF THEY HAVE 2 POSTS, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NEW TO THE FORUM! If they're new, you can't blame them for making mistakes, you all make mistakes, he's new to the forums, he makes mistakes! His computer crashed! he wasn't expecting that to happen! He said his animations were .gifs before his computer crashed!

pivotnoobguy, sorry for the dicks on this forum, and thank you for the other people who tried to keep this thread down.

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Okay everybody LISTEN HERE!

No body cares if he sucks at animating! HOW THE **** IS THAT HELPING HIM??? You guys have no ****ing patience! The only reason he made those mistakes is becuase HE'S NEW TO THE FORUM!!! You guys have been giving him a hard time, which is why he's flaming back! Look at their post count! IF THEY HAVE 2 POSTS, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NEW TO THE FORUM! If they're new, you can't blame them for making mistakes, you all make mistakes, he's new to the forums, he makes mistakes! His computer crashed! he wasn't expecting that to happen! He said his animations were .gifs before his computer crashed!

pivotnoobguy, sorry for the dicks on this forum, and thank you for the other people who tried to keep this thread down.

Man, thank you, i'll try to deal with the flaming of ignorant people...

Jet
03-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Yeah, if you looked at my other posts, youll see I REFFERED MYSELF TO MED BEGGINER!!!!

Also, im a newb, not a noob.
Your a noob.

Get over it.

Okay i went to far but he REALLY pissed me off by posting a thread with NO animations, and then he repeatedly insulted Sheezy who did nothing wrong, so i pointed out precisely who and what he is.

If anyone has a problem, go grow up.

If you cannot take being openly critisised the GO AWAY!

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Sheezy said this:
omg that was a QUADRUPLE POST u are the biggest noob/spammer on this forum . u made a thread for about a week. and no anims wtff is wrong with that. oh and this is to pivotNOOBguy
not u dark

well as you mentioned, noob is an "insult" for you guys, then, if he insulted me, why do you say I started the flaming AGAINST him?

and the forum was supposed to wait until i post an animation, just delayed 1 day, is that so much?, is this a chat room?, NO THIS IS A FRIGGIN FORUM
so they would have not flamed me at first, they would have just wait until i post anims
Who wants a forum where all people hates you even when you didn't anything bad to them?
i suppose all the people here wants that

Plus-- i just said:

FIRST: what if i am noob? is tehre something wrong? i know you've been noobs, everyone has been a noob, why, because they are new in something, nothing else, IS THERE sumthing wrong with that?
SECOND: you don't even know what a spammer is. spam is junk mail, advertisement, or inaproppiate messages, messages that just say you will die or being hurt, things like that.

i will not say anything else, looks like you don't want to read anything, so i just let it to this
the friggin animation here, friends:

i know i can't post direct links, so i put spaces between some letters
all i can do is that...

you consider THAT an insult?
WTF?

Darc
03-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Yeah, if you looked at my other posts, youll see I REFFERED MYSELF TO MED BEGGINER!!!!

Also, im a newb, not a noob.
Your a noob.

Get over it.

Okay i went to far but he REALLY pissed me off by posting a thread with NO animations, and then he repeatedly insulted Sheezy who did nothing wrong, so i pointed out precisely who and what he is.

If anyone has a problem, go grow up.

If you cannot take being openly critisised the GO AWAY!

Okay... Will, you EVER understand? He was going to, he just made a mistake, he posted the thread before adding the animations. His animations would have gotten here sooner, but his computer crashed! IT'S NOT ALL HIS FAULT! So, you shouldn't get P.O.ed at him!

Jet
03-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Okay, i understand and acknowledge my mistake.

Now look at the rest of my post :/

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 09:44 PM
i insulted him, why? because i can't shut up against idiots that flame you without any point, HERE is my explanation of why i insulted him:

First--i answered with "what if i am noob" etc.

then, he said "
lol jet couldnt have said it better (i kinda said it tho lol) GET OUT PIVOTNOOB and youre not JUST a noob youre a the nubbbiest of all nubs on spp. so like jet said GTFO and yes that was spam and quadruple post"
---
he though he "pwned" me (plus, he said "get out PIVOTNOOB" and said that he kinda said what Jet said, that IS an intimidating attitude, obviously i will not get intimidated by anyone on this forum)

I SAID:
---
my answer to all his words, self explanatory

he said:
---
i don't care about ranks, just he thinks he's good because some person said "You're med beg"
nobody ranked me, and i don't care if somebody does or not

then he said:
ok then wanna do a pw
ill own ur ass
---
i was just tired of his replies so i just said "what is a PW" or stupid things like that and see if they stop flaming me

The rest is self explanatory

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Okay, i understand and acknowledge my mistake.

Now look at the rest of my post :/

Thanks god, finally, the flaming finishes

I posted an animation, it's called "Easing Test" and obviously the title is self explanatory
I'm testing my abilities at Syncros too (that's how i call animations that syncronize one with each other, like a ball animation, that includes 2 separate pivot anims that syncronize and look like they are one)
sorry about my way to explain the things, i'm not so good with english

Jet
03-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Dont double post.

EVAR!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT 300TH pOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okay, fair enough, and yeah your both low begginer so i dont know what sheezy was talking about :/
No you cant make better pivot than him.
Your both the same.

Okay, i am disregarding my massively enormous ego here and laying aside a formal apology.

I am sorry for my actions taken place on blahdeeblahdeeblah...
Yeah okay i was angry and so started a flame war, yet i did it for a good reason.
You and sheezy were in the wrong. You did become a braggart like him
Yeah i ws in the wrong too because i was insulting people left right and center so y'know what? Lets start anew.
Im usually a sensible guy and i dont doubt you are either so im sure we'll get along if we put this behind us.

*ahem.*
Hello. Im jet.
I was an idiot.
Im med begginer.
I love pivot.
Im thirteen.
I suppose i can pivot quite well for a begginer.
Nearly borderline (woop.)

Yeah, so hai thar.

Fresh start, yeah? (holds out hand to shake)

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 09:59 PM
I accept your apologize and thank you for stopping the flaming

we will start again, all of us!

I love pivot (obviously)
I'm 13 (too important?)
I hate spam (lol everyone does)
I speak english and spanish (and who cares)
I'm an idiot that thinks i can make animations of half hour lenght with pivot (omg)
I have no rank (yay!)
i have a stupid avatar
I feel better now
I'm about to finish this reply
I think i will
Now?
And now?
Hell
And now?
Now?

Jet
03-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Umm...calm down.

I agree wholly with the avatar comment.

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Umm...calm down.

I agree wholly with the avatar comment.

Well... ok :Happy:

There's a new detail:
I always thought "noob" meant "New person"
damn my Nickname!

Jet
03-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Newb: Newbie
Noob: Internet Idiot.

Owned by your own name.

YEAH!

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Newb: Newbie
Noob: Internet Idiot.

Owned by your own name.

YEAH!

yah but they sound the same that's why i thought that XD

Jet
03-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Okay. this thread has been slaughtered.
Lets leave. Rather swiftly.

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Okay. this thread has been slaughtered.
Lets leave. Rather swiftly.

well i think that i will make another thread with the anims prepared and some other things.
So, if anyone wants to send this thread out, do it! :Happy:

Jet
03-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Ha have you seen boucny ball ccollab by me?

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Ha have you seen boucny ball ccollab by me?

it's awesome

Pretty smooth, loved the guy's move when he throws the ball

da crater is pretty good, but i think it's appearance is a bit sudden, so it does not give us any seizure of why it appeared

the rest is pretty good

but...
Why is it a collab if you're the only one who made an anim?

sorry if some opinion is wrong, i'm not so good with english (need to mention it 2000 times? no! XD)

Jet
03-29-2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks =D

there was a collab called the bouncy ball collab and even though i wasnt good enough to enter i decided to make one aniways.

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:27 PM
oh, now i understand
how good is that collab? i will check it out

LN3uq
03-29-2008, 11:01 PM
You should probably keep this kind of one on one conversation to private messages.

mowmow924
03-30-2008, 12:51 AM
they were all nice speccially liked the stks u used details..details...:heh:

pivotnoobguy
03-30-2008, 07:33 AM
guys watch the "Trying to do a syncro" thread by me, it's pretty good :D

hottwink
03-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Cool there,
You can get to know about your internet speed here http://www.ip-details.com/ . Its as easy as you enter your IP address that you get to know the speed of your connection.
Cheers!

Vorpal
03-04-2010, 02:39 AM
*Shudders*
For your convenience the forum designers put post dates on each post, so that way you can tell when the post before you was posted.
You actually broke a rule there, it's called *Bumping* When you make an ancient thread on top of the page.

This guy doesn't come to this site anymore, so making his thread with the others that are fairly new is obsolete, because he hasn't been on for ages he wont ever see your message, therefor making it pointless to post that comment.

It's also unfair for the people who are currently doing something for dead threads to show up and attract attention like this.

Please refrain from bumping anymore threads, other wise I may report you and you could get an infraction for breaking the rules.
I recommend reading the rules posted here; http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54009

On a different tone, I would like to say welcome to stickpage, always nice to see new members.

FoShizzle
03-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Nice job writing a whole paragraph to an adbot.

Vorpal
03-04-2010, 10:39 AM
But don't they have methods for preventing ad bots?

Peppar
03-04-2010, 07:06 PM
:/ its called Banning, so maybe this adbot will go advertise somewhere else because not many people are not going to the link?(ugh.) (*facepalm*) And yeah its not a real person.

shit. just failed.