PDA

View Full Version : Yo WTF??? he lp pl0x

aqua91264387
05-22-2009, 08:23 PM
aight, so when i convert my piv files in gif files, my animations just get slowed down i mean wtf? i uncheck the merge and the other one and set the values at 2 and 6
how do yo uguys get your animations so fast? mine gets all slow and shitty
help would be appreciated:Bricked:

Medo, Kemal
05-22-2009, 09:09 PM
only uncheck merge and dont change anything else

Cronos
05-22-2009, 09:10 PM
is your anim slow and shitty to begin with? nah jks.

what version of piv are you using

for 3: uncheck merge, check pallete, check crop, resize 50% and supersample 4

for 2.5: uncheck merge, check pallete, check crop, resize 50% and but the frame delay as 6.

if your doing that then i dont know whats going on.

what fps did you make the anim at?

aqua91264387
05-22-2009, 10:55 PM
yo dud it stil dont work:Nooooooo:
ima try relogin

Vacuum
05-23-2009, 12:08 AM
There is a little scrolling bar in the left.

Try moving it up.

Rival
05-23-2009, 01:48 AM
and type normal, because you're not cool _-_

zawmbee
05-23-2009, 04:05 AM
Rival, you ****ing suck. Help the problem and stop criticizing his grammar, why don't you type properly and start with a capital letter and a fullstop at the end. Because you can't be arsed, get over yourself.

Rival
05-23-2009, 04:41 AM
Weirdly enough, you critisise me and don't help him out either, so look at yourself first before critisising others.

MaxZ
05-23-2009, 04:43 AM
And you're both offtopic, as you were the first one to go offtopic, I blame you.

@OP, depends on what version of Pivot you're using, might want to download the enchanged version.

zawmbee
05-23-2009, 04:53 AM
Weirdly enough, you critisise me and don't help him out either, so look at yourself first before critisising others.
WHAT? I only criticise your god awful animations, never your posts. So get your facts straight before bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing to me, faggot.

Kieran.
05-23-2009, 05:01 AM

Strangely, I'm with zawmbee here.

Stop being such a dick Rival.

Rival
05-23-2009, 05:03 AM
fine.

Zed
05-23-2009, 05:07 AM
On topic @aqua: If you change the frame delay it will change the speed - the lower the delay, the faster the animation will run.

Avian
05-23-2009, 05:45 AM
only uncheck merge and dont change anything else
That isn't needed. I don't disable it, the animation is running normally.

Check the "THIS IS HOW TO POST YOUR ANIMATIONS, DAMMIT" thread.

Zed
05-23-2009, 05:52 AM
If you keep merge checked it will bring together any frames that are the same. Normally it's not a problem but if you've double framed anything it can ruin the effect.

Avian
05-23-2009, 05:55 AM
Keeping merge is better, it has less KB then.

Cronos
05-23-2009, 07:22 AM
any portion of the animation containing text (conversations), or double framing will be ruined by merging.

Its this simple... there are no advantages to keeping it on, unless you didnt want the re used frames.

thats my opinion.

aqua91264387
05-26-2009, 08:42 PM
yo peeps i is bak
so i tried the frame delay but it runs at the same speed, except 20 makes it go hela slow.
an fo zyles, what do you mean by enchanged version? wer can i git that?
thanks
------------------------------------------
hell this has bin a problem fo a dam long time
thas y ma vids look all choppy so im thinkin of makin a vid to thoroly duscribe ma problem
what progream wuld joo pros recommend to record it wit?
ty again

rozzer
05-28-2009, 12:24 PM
kk i know this is off topic and all and u have a go at rival for doing this, but surely it takes more effort to be that bad at spelling and talk like such a retard than to talk normally like me. and Rival never seen any animations from you yet you seem to always be here XD, and to help aqua, maybe dont do anything to the gif options, i dont and it seems fine no sloweness here.

Zed
05-28-2009, 12:49 PM
maybe dont do anything to the gif options, i dont and it seems fine no sloweness here.

Wait what?

Not changing the gif options should leave it huge (which it does) and impossibly fast (which it doesn't). It may be slowing it down slightly though which could explain some choppiness and how I was so easily able to printscreen a specific frame from one of your anims earlier in beginners. Try using the recomended settings and see if that improves stuff (that's frame delay 6, shrink by 2, uncheck merge just in case).

poppetje3D
05-28-2009, 01:42 PM
aight, so when i convert my piv files in gif files ( Good boy ), my animations just get slowed down i mean wtf? (Select the right options :D ) i uncheck the merge ( Good. ) and the other one ( other one? , I never do that. I only uncheck merge. ) mean and set the values at 2 and 6 ( Set frame delay at 6 or 7 just look whats best for you. and set shrink at 2 )
how do yo uguys get your animations so fast? mine gets all slow and shitty ( Maybe because they are just choppy and bad? :) )
help would be appreciated ( I hope I helped ya! )

aqua91264387
05-28-2009, 09:39 PM
nah dude i dont think you guys understand my problem. when i convert da file into .gif it slows down to the default speed in pivot. draggin tha fps bar in pivot doesn't seem to affect the outcom at al
i can make a vid but idk how
btw u can see ma vids at
youtube.com/popdatrunk101
on the second vid i had to use windows movie maker to speed it up, thats y it looks all shit and stuf
i've started to make a 30fps vid to upload but when i try savin it, it fuks up like i sayd earlier

rozzer
05-29-2009, 01:41 AM
Wait what?

Not changing the gif options should leave it huge (which it does) and impossibly fast (which it doesn't). It may be slowing it down slightly though which could explain some choppiness and how I was so easily able to printscreen a specific frame from one of your anims earlier in beginners. Try using the recomended settings and see if that improves stuff (that's frame delay 6, shrink by 2, uncheck merge just in case).

lol so the slight choppyness i've always had and couldent get rid of was because of that?? cool that means i have no choppyness now :Smile: