PDA

View Full Version : How do I edit my movie?

ng stick maker
03-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Simple....How do I edit my movie that I submitted here?:Dope:

Shanto
03-26-2008, 06:11 PM
...Vague much?

Wtf do you mean by edit your movie? What type of movie? More specifics?

Index
03-26-2008, 07:28 PM
...Vague much?

Wtf do you mean by edit your movie? What type of movie? More specifics?

A movie he submitted onto the flash portal...?

Shanto
03-26-2008, 07:31 PM
What does he mean by edit? Edit description, edit animation, edit what?

Index
03-26-2008, 07:34 PM
He probably... uhm... HOW THE **** WOULD I KNOW?

D=

Gavel
03-26-2008, 07:38 PM
He probably... uhm... HOW THE **** WOULD I KNOW?

D=

Then why are you answering him in the first place?

Index
03-26-2008, 07:43 PM
The only places you submit things here is the flash portal and the show off section. He never posted in the showoff section, so it must've been the flash portal. Shanto asked me a question, which I replied to. I don't like to just ignore people, sorry. I you really want me to I'll delete the post, OK?

Rather Cheesy
03-26-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm going to assume you mean a submission of yours to our flash portal.

You can't.

Just make a new submission and name it like this

Original submission name "omgmovie"

New submission name "omgmovie (fixed)"

or you might be able to ask a mod to delete your old one [do mods have that power? >_>]. and make a new submission with the original name.

Gavel
03-26-2008, 07:47 PM
The only places you submit things here is the flash portal and the show off section. He never posted in the showoff section, so it must've been the flash portal. Shanto asked me a question, which I replied to. I don't like to just ignore people, sorry. I you really want me to I'll delete the post, OK?
So you're the one who made this thread then? I thought it was ng stick maker.

Now if anything, I think the OP is wondering how to fix the name or the details or remove the movie he posted and post a new one. If that's what he's asking, then no, there is no way. That's why you don't post unfinished animations to the portal or you double check them to make sure their presentable before you submit them.

Kitsune
03-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Simple.

No it's not. Elaborate. What parts of your movie? Presentation? blurbz on it?

Index
03-26-2008, 08:06 PM
So you're the one who made this thread then? I thought it was ng stick maker.

Shanto was talking to me, because he referred to ng stick maker as "he" when if he was talking to him he would have said "you"

If not, I misunderstood him.

Gavel
03-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Shanto was talking to me, because he referred to ng stick maker as "he" when if he was talking to him he would have said "you"

If not, I misunderstood him.

He wasn't talking to you at first. You just came in and answered for him so i guess he figured you'd know if you could answer the question. Why would you think he was asking you from the start, though? And why are you continuing trying to clarify this? It's just adding more spam to the thread. The point is, it was a vague question. We all answered to the best we could. Now we just have to wait till the OP comes and confirms that that's what he was looking for.

General Douchington
03-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Calm down, wee ones. The point in fighting about a bullshited general question that ng stick whatever will never read nor return to the site?

Gavel
03-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Calm down, wee ones. The point in fighting about a bullshited general question that ng stick whatever will never read nor return to the site?

If you're going to part a fight, make sure there's a fight to begin with.

General Douchington
03-26-2008, 10:29 PM
If you're going to part a fight, make sure there's a fight to begin with.

A fight, you say? *clears throat* I don't think so.

Index
03-26-2008, 10:29 PM
If I "fought" with Spazz, my ass would be kicked pretty damn hard.

Gavel
03-26-2008, 10:47 PM

In other words, take the time to actually read the posts going back and forth instead of just looking at a string of words and assuming that it's all filled with anger and argumentative thoughts.

All I was conversing with Brian about was a little clarification on his part and telling him that it would be better to wait till the newbie gives us a little headway on what he's asking. No fighting here.

Kitsune
03-27-2008, 05:35 AM

Owned by Spazz and Brian C.

Quoted for R.I.P.