Pepsi.
05-27-2009, 07:01 PM
The gravity and physics seemed off.

Yeah I'm not very good at giving C/C

Foda
05-27-2009, 07:04 PM
The gravity and physics seemed off.

Yeah I'm not very good at giving C/C

i now i was nt aiming for good gravity. i jst thoght i would try this style.

alcaknight
05-27-2009, 07:16 PM
There wasn't enough force in the the kicks. His anticipation for the jump was bad. Should have been a couple of more frames there. There was only one. When he kicks him the first time, on the second frame of the kick, he barely moves. He should move a little farther into the kick, pushing the guy back. After that kick, they started to go very slowly, throwing off the gravity and physics. When the kicker landed, he didn't crouch low to the ground, like most people would if they had landed from that high of a jump. On the second kick, he barely touched the stick and he went flying. Not good. Needs more of an impact. One frame should be him kicking the stickman and the stickman that is getting kick, not flying off yet. The second frame should be him getting thrown back from the force of the kick. The kicker was also suspended in the air for a couple of seconds after the kick. Again, that threw the gravity and physics off. When the second stick hit the ground he bounced straight up, instead of going up and back a little farther. He stays suspended in the air a little too long also when he bounces from the impact of the ground. The third kick touched him with like a toe. Needs more impact. And the first stick was, again, suspended in the air a bit too long after the third kick.

Posts like these happen when you go through the animation frame by frame.

Foda
05-27-2009, 07:19 PM
There wasn't enough force in the the kicks. His anticipation for the jump was bad. Should have been a couple of more frames there. There was only one. When he kicks him the first time, on the second frame of the kick, he barely moves. He should move a little farther into the kick, pushing the guy back. After that kick, they started to go very slowly, throwing off the gravity and physics. When the kicker landed, he didn't crouch low to the ground, like most people would if they had landed from that high of a jump. On the second kick, he barely touched the stick and he went flying. Not good. Needs more of an impact. One frame should be him kicking the stickman and the stickman that is getting kick, not flying off yet. The second frame should be him getting thrown back from the force of the kick. The kicker was also suspended in the air for a couple of seconds after the kick. Again, that threw the gravity and physics off. When the second stick hit the ground he bounced straight up, instead of going up and back a little farther. He stays suspended in the air a little too long also when he bounces from the impact of the ground. The third kick touched him with like a toe. Needs more impact. And the first stick was, again, suspended in the air a bit too long after the third kick.

Posts like these happen when you go through the animation frame by frame.

thank you for the tips that i can work on i will try to work on the things you said

BluGil
05-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I like the elasticity