PDA

View Full Version : 4 hit combo [EM]

Vacuum
05-29-2009, 03:48 AM
Yeah.

So I finally decided to get back to flash.

Saha's mentoring me and Blot(Terc), and he told us to make a 4 hit combo.

http://www.truploader.com/view/033053

Here goes nothing.

Rival
05-29-2009, 10:13 AM
The first and the last punch: it looked like he's hitting a invisible wall or something.
There's not much forcing in the anim.

Vacuum
05-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Okay thanks.

I'll try to improve :D

Anyone else?

Kieran.
05-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Normally when you openly state someone is mentoring you in a thread, people become less bothered to crit you.

Vacuum
05-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Normally when you openly state someone is mentoring you in a thread, people become less bothered to crit you.

Oh really?

Anyone else?

Kieran.
05-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Yes, the proof is in the pudding. Look at blot's thread.

I'd say you particles need work on. They need to fade slower.

Vacuum
05-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Yes, the proof is in the pudding. Look at blot's thread.

I'd say you particles need work on. They need to fade slower.

Gee, okay, okay, thanks.

doc
05-29-2009, 02:18 PM
It looks very EZtoonish. The effects are just lines, which isn't the best style, in my opinion, unless you can really get them. And I think some trails would help the force, but its just fine in my opinion. And the movements are all there. Good job overall.

Vacuum
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
It looks very EZtoonish. The effects are just lines, which isn't the best style, in my opinion, unless you can really get them. And I think some trails would help the force, but its just fine in my opinion. And the movements are all there. Good job overall.

Thanks.

But no, I </3 trails.

Covalence
05-30-2009, 07:14 AM
This looks somewhat similar to my combo >:|
Which means that it's awesome in some ways, lol.
I see some wobblyness in the whole body, and the follow through for all of the attacks look too fast and awkward, imo. If you want to keep up with this style, you're going to have to work on your consistency.

Vacuum
05-30-2009, 08:52 AM
This looks somewhat similar to my combo >:|
Which means that it's awesome in some ways, lol.
I see some wobblyness in the whole body, and the follow through for all of the attacks look too fast and awkward, imo. If you want to keep up with this style, you're going to have to work on your consistency.

Thanks alot, man :D

Yes I think I'll keep this style :P