PDA

View Full Version : Shootingz

.Aklemo.
03-27-2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.swfup.com/file/165462 [ fixed ]

Comments?

Tolin
03-27-2008, 10:05 AM
I enjoyed it when he fired, but the bullet thing was ugly. It was like five lines with fill, and some moving lines on top of it.
Also, why does the bullet become goldish when you zoom in on it? You added a B&W effect or something?
Didn't like the end.. Too fast...

.Aklemo.
03-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Well..... something similar to that, yeah. Thanks.

Omega
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
The bullet looked pretty bad. The flash looked cool, but I think it should linger for 1 or 2 more frames. Just for a cooler effect.
Blood doesn't look that good. Dissipation is... not too shabby. However, I think the amount of blood that came out is perfect.

By the way, why must you make your animations so cinematic-like?

mraznbuddy
03-27-2008, 10:17 PM

cuz it looks cool C:

the animation seems like you could have made it pretty fast though, the whole thing was basically a movie clip. i like the gun and the smoke was decent. your getting way better.

maybe instead of redrawing a line for a shiny spinning effect, try using the layer masking. It would look better when you zoom up.

it looks like your trying to aim for Oscar Johansson's stye if i'm not mistaken.
keep it up.

.Aklemo.
03-28-2008, 01:51 AM
The bullet looked pretty bad. The flash looked cool, but I think it should linger for 1 or 2 more frames. Just for a cooler effect.
Blood doesn't look that good. Dissipation is... not too shabby. However, I think the amount of blood that came out is perfect.

Me fixy, also, I LOVE CINEMATIC =3

cuz it looks cool C:

the animation seems like you could have made it pretty fast though, the whole thing was basically a movie clip. i like the gun and the smoke was decent. your getting way better.

maybe instead of redrawing a line for a shiny spinning effect, try using the layer masking. It would look better when you zoom up.

it looks like your trying to aim for Oscar Johansson's stye if i'm not mistaken.
keep it up.
Thank you <3
Naa, I'm not really a fan of Oscar. Tough Luck <3
Whole thing wasn't an MC, lol.