PDA

View Full Version : why won't firefox work? :(

fitzy
03-27-2008, 09:58 AM
yesterday firefox came up with something that said something like 'firefox needs to install updates blah blah blah' with like 'restart firefox now' 'restart later' and 'cancel' underneath. so i just clicked 'restart now' but it was taking ages and i was really tired so and nothing seemed to be happening so i just thought 'screw it, i'll do it tomorrow', and turned the computer off. but now whenever i click on the firefox icon nothing happens, it just doesnt come up.

i mean it wouldnt be so bad, but for some reason my ghay IE that i'm using now doesnt let me view flashes on newgrounds...which i do alot.

any idea of how to fix it?
thanks for any advice you might be able to give me...

Ssjbryando
03-27-2008, 10:18 AM
I had the updates to yesteday. I click restart now, and It did it in a second. I guess reinstall firefox. and everything wil be alright. or search the newest version if it was interupted. or something

caibrenden
03-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Sometimes Firefox will update twice... and stuff itself up.
So yeah go do a re-install and tell mozilla

2-D
03-27-2008, 10:35 AM
i mean it wouldnt be so bad, but for some reason my ghay IE that i'm using now doesnt let me view flashes on newgrounds...which i do alot.

hay kid, install flash player.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

N THEN OPERA LOL WWW.OPERA.COM

fitzy
03-27-2008, 10:41 AM
flashplayer is installed. just IE doesnt let me view flashes on newgrounds...i have a crap computer...seriously it sucks. firefox is the only thing that lets me view flashes on newgrounds...although i havnt tried opera. meh worth i go i guess...thing is, it's JUST newgrounds, i can view flash everywhere else, just not newgrounds unless i go with firefox...anyway i'll try opera in a sec

edit: thanks 2-D, my firefox still doesnt work but at least opera realises i have flashplayer unlike IE >_> which means i can view flashes again so ty

2-D
03-27-2008, 11:01 AM
opera gud @ browserin

Fringo
03-27-2008, 11:52 AM
How about **** opera!

Why does everyone always wanna have a black lady as there web browser?

2-D
03-27-2008, 12:18 PM
thats oprah you stupid fag

MiniMan
03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
How about **** opera!

Why does everyone always wanna have a black lady as there web browser?

thats oprah you stupid faghttp://www.sofachip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/262490oprah-winfrey-posters.jpg

And no, it's also not an annoying type of music with fat women.