PDA

View Full Version : 24fps

genocide
05-31-2009, 10:27 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/905060

I still want to try at 30fps, because I'm pretty sure it will look extremely smooth if I can just get it down correctly
but for now, here is a short 10 min animation I made.
Enjoy

*Hate the landing):*

Tawnik
05-31-2009, 10:40 AM
First of all, dont use 30 fps, its ****ing hard to ease, its hard to redraw without resizing..
Use 24 fps, its the best I think.
Well, of course its not best for everyone, you can still go and make awesome looking 30 fps animation, but according to this animation, where is barely any easing and the stickfigure resizes quite a lot, I reckon you to stick with 24, just for now, one you're good at easing and your stickmans dont resize, then go for 30 !!! =D

My opinion =)

doc
05-31-2009, 10:50 AM
When he hits the wall, he kindof floats there, when he should come down pretty quick. And work on movements. And I agree with tawnik, because this is better than ur 30 fps one. Good job!

genocide
05-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey thanks for the comments guys.
Ya this isn't that good of an animation, I can do better easily.
I'm not gonna try to make up an excuse for it tho.
I think I might just post all my animations whether good or bad just for the critique of the animation.

undagada
05-31-2009, 03:37 PM
Hey thanks for the comments guys.
Ya this isn't that good of an animation, I can do better easily.
I'm not gonna try to make up an excuse for it tho.
I think I might just post all my animations whether good or bad just for the critique of the animation.
Alright good luck. It looks like you have an OK sense of easing but you'll probably have to go for more realistic and interesting movements. (the leg probably would break or not reach that wall at all at that momentum and position)