PDA

View Full Version : kicking little people!

doc
05-31-2009, 11:40 AM
Just a kick test.
http://www.truploader.com/view/386041
CC?
I'm actually kinda happy with this. I mean, it lacks a little force, but still
done in about 25 min.

Kieran.
05-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Pretty good sir hunch back.

Do you tween?

doc
05-31-2009, 11:46 AM
nope, no tweening.
And am I still doing that? lol I never learn.

weegee777
05-31-2009, 11:53 AM
lol that miget got OWNED:D

MOLProd
05-31-2009, 06:02 PM
I thought the kick was good. I think the backs were hunched too much. The blue guy was also very stiff after the kick, but I liked it other than the stiffness of the blue guy flying up.

Miccool
05-31-2009, 06:18 PM
too stiff.. the position is pretty unnatural like the arms and legs are really bent and don't really change their positions. The reaction of the blue guy was a bit exaggerated. He shouldn't just go flying out. lol. Unless if that was intentional. and you should ease his reaction like this kinda: |____|___|___|__|_| . Although it'd probably be hard to do that cause he was only in the screen for a few frames. It's pretty smooth though. Nice.

undagada
05-31-2009, 06:45 PM
too stiff.. the position is pretty unnatural like the arms and legs are really bent and don't really change their positions. The reaction of the blue guy was a bit exaggerated. He shouldn't just go flying out. lol. Unless if that was intentional. and you should ease his reaction like this kinda: |____|___|___|__|_| . Although it'd probably be hard to do that cause he was only in the screen for a few frames. It's pretty smooth though. Nice.
Were the second and third underscores meant to be equal? (learning from the pro)

Agreed, there was too much reaction :U. You should try doing combos for more practice and to calm down on the reactions. But fairly smooth.

doc
06-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Well the exaggerated reaction was kinda just for fun, but I see what you're saying in the easing thing. Thanks every1

Pepsi.
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
It was really smooth, I like that, but it was absolutely forceless
Um...yeah :D