PDA

View Full Version : DA STAIL [b_i]

band_it
06-01-2009, 06:37 AM
yea..
just finished it..
and it suck..
with the sounds, the end, and the physics too...
the run is rushed..
and this is suck..
yea, just comment anyway
http://www.truploader.com/view/997601

the un outlined version

http://filebox.me/view/hupbcnewd

poppetje3D
06-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Mmh , I think its awesome.

FoShizzle
06-01-2009, 08:28 AM
It was weird. It really looked like you did rush it, I know you could do better.

dopeness
06-01-2009, 09:05 AM
that was nice bro! good job only thing i didnt like were the sounds, not original, and to loud

genocide
06-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Dang dude there should be a sound warning.

It wasn't that bad dude.
The beginning was the best, and it got a tad worse as the animation went on, but still, pretty nice work.
I think the outlined version work out the best, even though I don't usually like outlined sticks, because distinguish the difference between his limbs and the floating balls. I think the guy should have jumped over the whole at the end instead of walking in it; I mean, honestly, who walk in a hole that can easily be avoided?

Just try not to rush things.

Anyways, nice job and keep animating.

doc
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
It was OK, the trails were way too over the top though. It hid all of the movements.

undagada
06-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Agreed, too many/long trails, but the style was enjoyable to watch, at least in the beginning.

There was too many stuff going on I think, perhaps make the balls a different color (>_>) to distinguish them more easily from the d00d.

band_it
06-02-2009, 04:41 AM
Mmh , I think its awesome.
lol thanks

It was weird. It really looked like you did rush it, I know you could do better.
yea.. it's just a habit to rush everything that I've started

that was nice bro! good job only thing i didnt like were the sounds, not original, and to loud
lol, of course it's not original. it's from Xiao sounds pack

Dang dude there should be a sound warning.

It wasn't that bad dude.
The beginning was the best, and it got a tad worse as the animation went on, but still, pretty nice work.
I think the outlined version work out the best, even though I don't usually like outlined sticks, because distinguish the difference between his limbs and the floating balls. I think the guy should have jumped over the whole at the end instead of walking in it; I mean, honestly, who walk in a hole that can easily be avoided?

Just try not to rush things.

Anyways, nice job and keep animating.
yea.. it is..
and it's just an animation anyway :P
and it's a test.

It was OK, the trails were way too over the top though. It hid all of the movements.
yea.. I just to lazy to make the trail fade/ little =_=

Agreed, too many/long trails, but the style was enjoyable to watch, at least in the beginning.

There was too many stuff going on I think, perhaps make the balls a different color (>_>) to distinguish them more easily from the d00d.

lol... yea.. I forgot the spacing XP
and, just too lazy to fix it :P
I'll try it another time ( I think it'll be good to make longer version :P)
lol

Vacuum
06-02-2009, 06:02 AM
Wheeeeee.

Aaweawesome.

StickOnLSD
06-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Smooth
got easing
very nice!

BluGil
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM
:[ heads = too big for my taste. (no sex jokes please)

And yeah you shuld make the trails as a seperate movie clip and then just lower the alpha so that their see-through. thatll look good.

The animashun was nice.

Kieran.
06-02-2009, 02:17 PM
"too big for my taste"

Thats what she said. ^_^