PDA

View Full Version : my obstical course of some type -look

dopeness
06-01-2009, 08:59 AM
CC plz
http://www.truploader.com/view/045795

genocide
06-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Gravity is all wrong in this, he is doing impossible stunt in this.
You need to apply more physics and easing, and where did his legs go for most of the animation?

dopeness
06-01-2009, 09:04 AM
lol he has only 1 leg lol, and wut u know about gravity, all u do is make kicks and tests... plz make something , but anyway ty for crits ill work on this shiet

genocide
06-01-2009, 09:08 AM
You haven't seen everything I posted, obviously.
and I have been animating for like 1.5 years so I know all about gravity.

dopeness
06-01-2009, 09:10 AM
i seen ur wall shiet, and i dont get why he does kicks in the beggining when there is nothing there, and why his arms hang limp for most of the time, no 1 fights like that sorry, nice try tho prob better then i can do since this is my first animation tho

mrr
06-01-2009, 09:15 AM
i agree with genocide, hardly any gravity, he looks kind of wobbly too.

doc
06-01-2009, 02:41 PM
dopeness, just take the CC and stop critisizing genocide's stuff.
Anyway, make the dimensions smaller, I kept having to scroll up and down to see the whole thing. And don't use tweens, it makes it look really artificial.

Orange Blob
06-01-2009, 03:09 PM
What it needs: Gravity, Easing, Reactions/Physics. It sucked ass. And if you say you've seen my anims and they sucked ass... then you're a douche bag and a liar. Cos you would have obviously not seen any of my stuff.

Draw with the pencil tool, or don't draw at all cos it's way too wobbly. Try to make realistic scenery, in the sense that there are plants and beams to hold up the elevated structures.
Just to make it look better.