PDA

View Full Version : Worst super hero entry.

undagada
06-01-2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/072477&lb=y

and PG version for the kids.

http://www.truploader.com/view/920458&lb=y

Also:
:Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman: :Spiderman:

fire and ice studio
06-01-2009, 04:39 PM
lolz Nice... he is a bad super-hero

doc
06-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh I get it, you meant bad as in evil. Gotcha!
Anyway, that was pretty good. I liked the slomo when he ripped the guy's head off

undagada
06-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Oh lawl, he was supposed to be a "stupid" superhero but I guess it looks more like he's evil.

Anything you wanna criticize on?

fire and ice studio
06-01-2009, 05:04 PM
lolz i watched it 6 times.... i cant see anything wrong with it exept many the blood is to fast in the head-twist... but.. eh... i'm a noob.

undagada
06-01-2009, 05:23 PM
lolz i watched it 6 times.... i cant see anything wrong with it exept many the blood is to fast in the head-twist... but.. eh... i'm a noob.
Hmm yeah, the blood on the arms gets really messy really fast, it's because I went over it a second time and kept redrawing it :U. Kinda hard to fix, but I'll try fixing it next time.

Any other comments? This maybe my second multi-day project, most were pummeled through in 1 day.

Kieran.
06-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Was very good.

My only problem was that the grey guy was very wobbly when he started to move.

KEEP IT UP!

ferganim
06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Wait what? The collab is gonna be made I think, so how comes you posted it here?

Excellent anim anyway.

genocide
06-02-2009, 06:51 PM
The arms kinda spaz around when he is ripping his head on it's a little weird lol.
Also, if you want him to be stupid make him say something like "unhand him villains!" and then kill the doctors.

It was pretty good though, keep it up dude.

undagada
06-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Was very good.

My only problem was that the grey guy was very wobbly when he started to move.

KEEP IT UP!

Wait what? The collab is gonna be made I think, so how comes you posted it here?

Excellent anim anyway.
Ehh I just wanted to get some criticism on it since I spent a lot of time on it. Thanks for the comment >'o'>

The arms kinda spaz around when he is ripping his head on it's a little weird lol.
Also, if you want him to be stupid make him say something like "unhand him villains!" and then kill the doctors.

It was pretty good though, keep it up dude.
Yeah... it's because I made the blood on his arms really messy and inconsistent, maybe I should remove it, or I'll update it sometime if I have time.

also, Rofl, that might be in the update too if it comes around. Thanks.

StickOnLSD
06-03-2009, 01:29 AM
xD

liked the idea,

smooth got easing..
pro :O

Denial
06-05-2009, 12:51 AM
HAH! i lol'd when he was just like "i win". very cool i love it!

Rabstar
06-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Urgh, how gory.
I like the idea, maybe add a bit more easing, and...yeah! lol.
:D

s-t-y-x
06-05-2009, 03:55 PM
super heroes these days