PDA

View Full Version : Was bored so flashed piv's

Cronos
06-01-2009, 05:54 PM
I was bored, so i flashed all of my anims since i joined spp into a collage thing. Sadly newgrounds raped the quality so they are all pixelated >:( oh well

Also its the first menu ive ever made (i pretty much winged the whole thing)

http://www.truploader.com/view/941571

first ones are the worst, last ones are the best. (thnx Frankeh for preloader)

Rival
06-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Total waste of time, why did you do it?
You have a thread here, with all your pivs, and the only addition the flash one gives is music. It has even lower quality then here. Personally I think you shouldn't post flash things until they're good.

Cronos
06-02-2009, 01:07 AM
hence the post 'was bored' in addition i wanted to figure out how to make a menu ect in flash (which i succeeded at) so it wasnt a waste of time. Also instead of clicking on like 30 links all you need is one. Seems relevant to me.

PS: changed the link from newgrounds to truploader, its way better quality now)

sasuke21
06-02-2009, 04:35 AM
i think it was good, you show visible improvements.

Rival
06-02-2009, 08:17 AM
hence the post 'was bored' in addition i wanted to figure out how to make a menu ect in flash (which i succeeded at) so it wasnt a waste of time. Also instead of clicking on like 30 links all you need is one. Seems relevant to me.

PS: changed the link from newgrounds to truploader, its way better quality now)

And put it in flash section then, not here!

MaxZ
06-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Haha, I clearly see improvement there. 2 months, you'll be out of the beginners in no time.

Avian
06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Hah, waste of time, you should get out of the beginners, and then do anything that's not shit.
(Every beginner makes just shit.)