PDA

View Full Version : A night's practice.

Koanga
06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
I did this in about 10 minutes, I rushed the end of the run and the leg is a little shaky at the end.

The beginning is a bit weird, though
I bet you are getting tired of my tests, I'm just trying to get familiar with Flash before I do anything big, and I believe I have.

http://www.truploader.com/view/417166
Darnit! I guess I was tired enough to forget the head in one frame, oh well, disregard that please.

Around 100 frames, mouse, 24 fps.

Saha
06-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Very wobbly.
Has resizing.
But, that can be fixed by more practicing.

Your easing needs work, too.

MOLProd
06-02-2009, 08:51 PM
It resized a lot, and the legs wobbled like Saha said. Nothing special, but I'm a n00b though, or w/e you want to call it.

BluGil
06-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Actually something about the movements makes it look very human. its cool.

doc
06-03-2009, 02:31 PM
What I have noticed about brush in the past (not that I use it) is that most animations that use it use smaller, fatter sticks. Line seems to be more geared towards big, thin ones.
And it's definitely wobbly, and he leans forward too much at the beginning. Also, for the run, his head should bob up and down a bit more, not just stay on the same level.

Koanga
06-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I suck ass at flow, it's just my Pivot style leaking into my flash animations.
I thought the run was good, but taking your advice into account, I must remember to use all "joints" of the stick figure.

Also, I can really only animate with the brush, the line is hell for me to animate with. Reason I use thin sticks with brush is because of the FLLFFL animations, and how he is drawn.

I should really practice my drawing skills to get rid of my wobbling.

alcaknight
06-03-2009, 06:13 PM
It looked like he was dragging his leg behind. Pretty decent though.

pagan
06-04-2009, 04:35 PM
wow, man, one of my favorite animations in a long time. any idea when you'll be finished with it? can't wait! thanks for this sneak peek.

Denial
06-05-2009, 12:31 AM
you definately hav potential dude. keep up the practicing! =D