PDA

View Full Version : Reactions.

genocide
06-02-2009, 02:58 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/860663

This has been something that I have been working on only today..on and off, between games and this.

I tried to make it as smooth as possible, and work on some reactions.

It's short, 24 fps
Enjoy and comment.

doc
06-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Well the running definitely needs work. He leaned foreward too much and he barely left the ground. And the arms moved really weird. But the rest was good.

genocide
06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Well the running definitely needs work. He leaned foreward too much and he barely left the ground. And the arms moved really weird. But the rest was good.

What part of the running?
Like when he was running up the hill?

deleted
06-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Well the running definitely needs work. He leaned foreward too much and he barely left the ground.

i think when he was running up the hill it looked like he was supposed to be fallin, so thats why he stuck his arm out maybe. idk i could be wrong, thats just what it looked like to me. but i think that the final outcome of that could be cool if its just a start to something bigger.

genocide
06-02-2009, 03:50 PM
i think when he was running up the hill it looked like he was supposed to be fallin, so thats why he stuck his arm out maybe. idk i could be wrong, thats just what it looked like to me. but i think that the final outcome of that could be cool if its just a start to something bigger.

Ya he bent down because he was about to fall and pushed off with his arm.

undagada
06-02-2009, 04:26 PM

I can see what you did there, but it wasn't really necessary... Work on easing and slowing the intense moments down (kick especially, cough). The last stretchy punch was pretty awkward, you should've slowed down there too.

The whole animation would have been perfect if you slowed down the above. Still an OK job though, but you can easy fix that.

Good luck on future animations, and keep easing in mind ;0

doc
06-02-2009, 04:46 PM

O ok, that's what I was talking about. Well that makes sense then...

genocide
06-02-2009, 05:20 PM
O ok, that's what I was talking about. Well that makes sense then...

Also the reason his legs didn't come that far off the ground is because he was going up hill, and idk..haha I thought it would be harder to run up hill or something. lol.

MOLProd
06-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Running was too low I think, and the blue guy's reaction could have been been better. I liked pinky's reaction though.

genocide
06-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Haha, I really like his run lol, but i guess if no one else does then I should probably work on changing it, thanks for the comments guys.

Denial
06-05-2009, 12:45 AM
i really like it. blue guy was a bit off but otherwise awesome!