PDA

View Full Version : Pivot war against rocklegend

Vorpal
06-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Animations done around 2 am.
http://www.imagebee.net/images/xtjj58e3cslb7jitaqrn.gif
This is his, he did a really good job for it being way late in the morning when we did this and over all being one of his beginner animations. props to him.
I am assuming I am the fast one like I requested.
http://www.imagebee.net/images/xg6s9ivk16agg9pk0pe5.gif (http://www.imagebee.net/)
Mine I am the guy with the scarf I was going to make him retaliate however I quickly realized that I reached the frame cap of one hundred and fifty. Further more, holy shit three in three days?!?!?!?!

Vorpal
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
B-b-b-bbbbump !

Rival
06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
nothing to say. It's a competition so we only have to vote then. Unless you said that you wanted critisism. You want it?

Vorpal
06-03-2009, 02:24 PM
nothing to say. It's a competition so we only have to vote then. Unless you said that you wanted critisism. You want it?
Just comments anything really.

Rival
06-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Well Rocklegends anim was pretty well if compared to you. Also yours has a bit too much text for a 100 frame battle. Were you guys aiming for unreal or found it just fun to do it like this? I like the teleport effect of your anim. Fast ninja :3

Covalence
06-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Well Rocklegends anim was pretty well if compared to you. Also yours has a bit too much text for a 100 frame battle. Were you guys aiming for unreal or found it just fun to do it like this? I like the teleport effect of your anim. Fast ninja :3

150 frames, not just 100.

The emphasized speed effects on yours make your animation look overall better, along with the added knowledge of an...(inter?) Reactions seem a little delayed. Might be style difference or something :|

Rocklegend's looks like something I would've done as a beginner, so he has potential sexness. Yeah, some movements were choppy, and some movements were stiff, but what I liked was the kick at the end. It could've been done differently, though.

that scarf guy wins

Vorpal
06-03-2009, 03:11 PM
150 frames, not just 100.

The emphasized speed effects on yours make your animation look overall better, along with the added knowledge of an...(inter?) Reactions seem a little delayed. Might be style difference or something :|

Rocklegend's looks like something I would've done as a beginner, so he has potential sexness. Yeah, some movements were choppy, and some movements were stiff, but what I liked was the kick at the end. It could've been done differently, though.

that scarf guy wins

I love you so much, I appreciate your humbleness. But I think people should be more appreciative of rocklegend for even challenging me.

Covalence
06-03-2009, 03:17 PM
If he wasn't cocky or arrogant about it, then yeah, I could respect that. I'm guessing he was taking this as a friendly competitive way to improve.

edit: from looking at his posts in the beginner's section, he probably just thought of this as "a contest with some guy"
but like i said before, he has potential sexness

Vorpal
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Well neither of us gave it our all I think, and to be fair he wasn't cocky.
I agree with the potential sexness thing.

Rabstar
06-13-2009, 01:39 PM
He was very good, especially for having guts for going against you.
I know I would've lost. =s
Props to him, but unfortunately, it is the better animator, not who surprised us =D

Go Abyssal!

Vorpal
06-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the much needed bump, I was a little bothered by the fact that I didn't even make 2 pages with a 150 frame animation. Opposed to the 20 frames that get like 5 pages.

LongArm
06-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Abyssal totally owned rocklegend.

Rocklegend's animation was quite stiff, but the easing was slightly good.

Abyssal's animation was great, no particular mistakes at all.

Vorpal
06-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Abyssal totally owned rocklegend.

Rocklegend's animation was quite stiff, but the easing was slightly good.

Abyssal's animation was great, no particular mistakes at all.

Thanks for the comment.

SBpivoter
06-14-2009, 12:56 AM
that's one kewl fight ya got der..