PDA

View Full Version : First Animation o.0

NewlyWrittenSaga
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
About 10 seconds of my first animation. It is not the cliché first animation of a punch,jump, or walk. Rather it will be the intro to a movie a make. Tradition is overrated anyways :D This is not testing my animation skills, rather, it tests other things included in a flash movie. vCam, sound, music, etc etc. Have fun and don't make me cry too hard, etc.

wwwDOTtruploaderDOTcom/view/275980
(you can surely fix the url)

genocide
06-03-2009, 03:03 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/275980

There wasn't really any animation to comment on, but the beginning where it showed his eyes was alright, and I kinda liked the voice acting, although I could see if he talked like that through the entire video it might get annoying.

Also, PLEASE DO NOT USE THAT BACKGROUND, never use a picture as a background, it's even worse because you can see little bits of cement in stuff just in the air, and it looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo unrealistic.

Anyways post when you are done, although I don't think it is a good idea to just jump into a long video.

There is a reason why people make shorts and such, it's so they have practice and know how to make their stick figures move realistically so their movie doesn't look bad when they come out and make it.

Well that's about it, good luck.

Denial
06-05-2009, 12:44 AM
lol cool! =P that was awesome especially for a first. creepy voice.

rexarleo
06-05-2009, 04:27 PM
lol cool!....continue))))