PDA

View Full Version : testssssssss [b_i]

band_it
06-06-2009, 02:00 AM
just try to do something with 2 sticks....
sry for the low fps...
http://filebox.me/view/y1efb8kyk

and, another version

http://filebox.me/view/jg6qw148k

comments?

MaxZ
06-06-2009, 03:01 AM
You have a very surrealistic style, I like it :]

doc
06-06-2009, 05:28 AM
wow those are really good! I don't see anything wrong with it.

Orange Blob
06-06-2009, 05:44 AM
they change colour, awesome!

Vacuum
06-06-2009, 07:17 AM
This is so much win.

band_it
06-06-2009, 09:13 AM
come on you can't be serious..
I mean there should be so many comments for thng like this right?

so comment!! >=3

BluGil
06-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Its really good. However i buleeeeve that theres a bit too much easing. It just gets painful to watch an animation that eased cause its like it stops every second. Easing should mostly just be used in the beginning of a motion or at the top and round out of an arc, shouldnt it? In a motion like an attack, its not going to slow down at the end. The energy stays there, so the speed should stay constant at some parts

band_it
06-06-2009, 06:50 PM
ng......
seriously I don't understand =_=..
any example?

undagada
06-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Its really good. However i buleeeeve that theres a bit too much easing. It just gets painful to watch an animation that eased cause its like it stops every second. Easing should mostly just be used in the beginning of a motion or at the top and round out of an arc, shouldnt it? In a motion like an attack, its not going to slow down at the end. The energy stays there, so the speed should stay constant at some parts

Wow, finally someone who agrees lel.

ng......
seriously I don't understand =_=..
any example?

He means you shouldn't over ease every motion, as if it's a dance. But still, it's very noice and fluid, I wasn't as bothered by the over easing as I usually am with other animations.

Xiao Xiao and Hyun's animations are good examples of great easing balance. Terkoiz's early animations, are not. ): (though his recent ones are perfecto)

band_it
06-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Wow, finally someone who agrees lel.

He means you shouldn't over ease every motion, as if it's a dance. But still, it's very noice and fluid, I wasn't as bothered by the over easing as I usually am with other animations.

Xiao Xiao and Hyun's animations are good examples of great easing balance. Terkoiz's early animations, are not. ): (though his recent ones are perfecto)

I don't know how to overease D=
and what is noice?

oo....
how about SSJBryando? I think he has good easing too?
and yeah, terkoiz is the best XD
lol