PDA

View Full Version : WindLord is back

windlord
03-27-2008, 10:36 PM
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/WindLord/CKT_Creww3t.gif
http://pivothost.org/upload/v2/WindLord/CKT_Crew6g5b.gif I think my animation is cartoon style like when HellCrow brought out his Uzi,and the Gravity is weird need to work on that.

I was on Stickpageportal back when it was new,but I just left because I had to many things to do,Then I got bored so I thought if I do pivot agian,and the animation is unfinished.

My last ranking was an High-Beg going to inter:Happy: but I got some rust and I think I'am an high or med-beg. (Oh and that smoke in that race I fuk up but their was so many frames I felt lazy not doing it,and I hope every thing it smooth enough for high-beg.

Oh and Credz for Droidz.org for the stks.

pivotfreak747
03-27-2008, 10:48 PM
it was ok it wasent high beginner like you said it was a bit rusty but other wise it was ok also in that fighting one was the gif file crap? Or is it my computer?

windlord
03-27-2008, 10:58 PM
IDK because it worked for my.Maybe it your computer.

Darc
03-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Hmm... I've never seen your animations, so I don't know if you're rusty. That right on medium beginner. It was pretty choppy, but the effects were okay. The part with the silver stickfigure was really slow... if you sped that up, it would have been tons better. Meh, try another animation, work on the speed... and don't use smoke, lol. Smoke is supposed to desinigrate as it fades, it's pretty annoying to do I suppose, I've never tried smoke.

windlord
03-28-2008, 12:28 AM
XD Whoa it harder to become a high beggner last time I was here,I seen some animations I seen some animations that look like high beggner but said med.
Hmm this fourmed changed,and for some reason this fourm is messed up like their more agressive ppl here online fights.

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 12:32 AM
well thats cuz there are noobs like idk if im a noob but pivotfreak 747 pivot noob guy and ootters who make this forum so hard not to be mad at. erm not the foru the people

LakE
03-28-2008, 07:04 AM
well thats cuz there are noobs like me. im a noob. But, pivotfreak 747 pivot noob guy and ootters who make this forum so hard not to be mad at. erm not the foru the people

The forums are alot less fun, since when i first started.
I used to laugh at people being flamed every thread.
But, that excitement has gone. Shamefully.

That anim' was going way slow.
Uh, the green guy. When his car peels off. The smoke should start from under the wheels and some from where the exhause would be. Not when the car has already taken off.
Don't give up trying though.

windlord
03-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Body in the lake you where like 2-D ya was spreading fun all over the pivot fourm. iight because I didn't really like the smoke any wait but I can show you the animation I made before I lleft their high beggner matrial. (Rank plzz) Oh and IDK WTF is happening but on my computer the animation runs the same speed,inless the frame delay is wrong I put mine on 6.

sixcross
03-28-2008, 12:48 PM
i think that this animation should have more connections... but it is good for the beginning

windlord
03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
i think that this animation should have more connections... but it is good for the beginning
OK When you say "This animation should have more connections" What do you mean by that?

Covalence
03-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Whoa, it's you.

The first part of the animation was stiff, especially when the red guy was coming down. In the second part of the animation, the physics were way off, a prime example of this is when "Hellcrow" throws someone down.

windlord
03-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Whoa, it's you.

The first part of the animation was stiff, especially when the red guy was coming down. In the second part of the animation, the physics were way off, a prime example of this is when "Hellcrow" throws someone down.
Yea,I know I was trying to make it cartoon stlye but I guess it went bad.
(Do I know you,Because I knew alot of ppl who changed names)

Covalence
03-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Probably not, but I think I knew you when I was dark108 or something.

windlord
03-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Hmmm not ringing a bell.

Covalence
03-28-2008, 03:47 PM
K. You were one of the regulars in the beginner's section though.

windlord
03-28-2008, 03:50 PM
K. You were one of the regulars in the beginner's section though.

Oh Crap! I do remeber! What rank are you now?

Covalence
03-28-2008, 03:53 PM
high med borderline low med high low awesome super med high beginner

Oh, and I use Flash now. Enough remembering, add me on MSN or something if you want to talk.

windlord
03-28-2008, 03:56 PM
XD iight just tell me what rank do you think I'am right now

Covalence
03-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Eh, I tend to stay away from ranks, but I'd say probably high.

windlord
03-28-2008, 04:07 PM
iight I just wont more ppl to tell me if they like it