PDA

View Full Version : Button Push Animation :) :)

pivotfreak747
03-27-2008, 10:56 PM
I felt i did pretty good on this animation its easing took a while and i made the walking smooth ( I moved his back ) So what do you think
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2574/buttondn4.gif
All Stks. by me

sheezy2
03-27-2008, 10:57 PM
the fall was shit but other than that it was good not much to critasize about =[

also is this urs cuz i think i saw this on dd or droidz or some other pivot forum
edit: nevermind it was another anim just liek urs

Darc
03-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Well, for one thing... why did his arm go through the ground? it should have been on top of the ground... like his feet. and the backround changes as when the screen zooms out. It should stay the same. And the reaction from the button was like, 2 frames late, I know that doesn't sound like too much, but, you can tell very easily. Also, why does the button decrease it's thickness at the end of the animation? The stickman is also stiff, and the reaction is choppy and uneased. The walk looks awkward too, it was smooth, but it looked weird. So, really, the only good thing is the zoom in, and the button's physics. Sorry, but the rest was kind of bad. low-medium beginner I think.

pivotfreak747
03-27-2008, 11:02 PM
no this one is mine i dont use other ppls anims thats would be stupid

pivotfreak747
03-27-2008, 11:04 PM
srry for the double post but pivotmaster dx his arm isnt in the ground its laying across the ground also the scenery does change but its hard to pinpoin exactly where to put the scenery again

Darc
03-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah, plus, he could have just posted it on a different website with a different username. nothing suspicious with that. <_< >_>

Here's a tip. compare the backround with the first frame until you get it right. I know it sounds a bit hard, but it would be worth it.

Also, don't double post, use the edit button.

Jet
03-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Well done, your improving.
Still low begginer though :-/
Yeah the red thing didnt even hit him.
Falling is baaaaaad to the bone. Take out the 'to the bone', though.
Pretty good for you, pivot freak.
HAHA YOUR A WETAWD XD
XD
XD.

You lot are very strange you know that?

SRC
03-28-2008, 11:22 AM
i didnt like the walk. it just looked wierd to me. The close up was good...

=Rock=
03-28-2008, 04:22 PM
i like the button. smooth. jet is a weeeto.

other than that, you shoulda actually shown him falling a bit more.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 07:22 PM
The button was cool. Lol demon button. The fall wa ok, I thought it was the worst animated part in the animation. Saying worse not in a way saying the whole animation was bad, but that part wasn't animated to good. Work on your falls. Other then, cool.

Jet
03-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Yay I Like Weeto's.

pivotfreak747
03-28-2008, 08:35 PM
thx on the compliments i know the fall was crap but what ever