PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Test, what? Your stickmen are naked?

genocide
06-07-2009, 10:31 PM
fully clothed- http://www.truploader.com/view/886915
no shirt- http://www.truploader.com/view/591011
no clothes- http://www.truploader.com/view/942552

Just trying to practice and see if I can get clothes on my stickman.
This was an okay combo for me, nothing special.
I don't like the shirt it spazzes out too much.
I like only pants better.
Tell me which you like best?
Enjoy

Foda
06-07-2009, 10:38 PM
did you get the idea from Dannyplatinum13

genocide
06-07-2009, 10:51 PM
did you get the idea from Dannyplatinum13

No, I don't even know who that is?
I tried this once along time ago, but failed.

dnix
06-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeah, pants makes it a bit better... I don't like the shirt..

Avian
06-08-2009, 11:23 AM
The shirt version doesn't look so nice.
Anyway, the physics were a bit off at the end.

Clutch
06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
The whole clothes thing is kind of a dumb idea unless your gonna animate them flowing and moving like actual clothes

genocide
06-08-2009, 11:51 AM
The whole clothes thing is kind of a dumb idea unless your gonna animate them flowing and moving like actual clothes

Ya I was thinking about that, I might try that actually.

RawGreen
06-08-2009, 11:52 AM

As in, I used to do this to get flow and movement down with clothing. Tho I did really detailed stuff, like using the line tool and making each crease and stuff.

doc
06-08-2009, 12:10 PM
the pants are ok, but the shirt, eh. as for the anim itself, it was a bit fast, but the movements seemed good.

genocide
06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
the pants are ok, but the shirt, eh. as for the anim itself, it was a bit fast, but the movements seemed good.

It's really hard for me to go slow without a tablet, I'm GOING to get a tablet, one way or another.

I know how to do movements just speed because It's hard to draw the same exact thing with minimal movements in a certain direction with a mouse.

As in, I used to do this to get flow and movement down with clothing. Tho I did really detailed stuff, like using the line tool and making each crease and stuff.

Ya, I'm really bad with the line tool because I'm bad at predicting how far behind the line you start at is gonna be, is there a way you can set it up where the line actually starts where you click?

And glad to see you back on stickpage more RawGreen.

Tawnik
06-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Great !!
I love that =)
If you push this far enough you can be the first one I know that uses this style, people dont usually stick with this style because its time-consuming and then they move to fullbody, but, it can be great style =D

BluGil
06-08-2009, 01:48 PM
I actually really like the clothes idea. It makes it look a lot more artistic and realistic. Id love you if you keep it up and use it in some animations.

genocide
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Great !!
I love that =)
If you push this far enough you can be the first one I know that uses this style, people dont usually stick with this style because its time-consuming and then they move to fullbody, but, it can be great style =D

I actually really like the clothes idea. It makes it look a lot more artistic and realistic. Id love you if you keep it up and use it in some animations.

Thanks for the support you two, I'll try it out, and work on how realistic it looks.
Thanks again.

proslayar
06-08-2009, 06:05 PM
I thought it was pretty cool too, lol make the shirt a flannel.

bo no really, the pants were good, if possible see if you can add a belt and it should like a bit better.