PDA

View Full Version : Something I might finish.

Koanga
06-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I have no idea, might finish, might not.
Started as a part of a second joint (in two days, lawl) with Roalyn on DD.

http://i39.tinypic.com/28l6ruu.gif

Enjoy.
Beginning is screwy, I'm going to try and fix that.
Also trying my realistic style.

Tidus
06-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Pivot. ALWAYS. THE. SAME.
Seriously.

poppetje3D
06-09-2009, 09:02 AM
The first shot was very wobbly and the stick figure made a to big step.
So the physics where bad.
And it can be much smoother.

U will get there.

Avian
06-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Choppy. Bad physics.

Seriously.
Yeh.

Zed
06-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Seriously.

I don't see much different in flash. Easytoon allows a little variation, but even that's similar.

@Koanga: It wasn't aweful but I didn't like the path that the hand followed on it's way to the red guy's stomach. A punch really should be straight. Also, what everyone else has said.

Jontiways
06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Seriously.

then why doesnt people try to make something original? all they beleive is it to be about stickmen coz there too lazy to come up with something new and the first stick they see is a stickman.
yes fights are nice and cool however like this guy said, its reapeated copied ect too much. Nobody seems to understand that since its continued.

I really would too like to see something else on pivot that does not invole stickmen whatsoever.

Liquid
06-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I really would too like to see something else on pivot that does not invole stickmen whatsoever.
Bolt from DD, has one with an octopus in it!
:O

Tawnik
06-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Did he make one long step or two short ones ? Seriously, it looks kinda weird :| And no one can punch like this =)

Zed
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM
then why doesnt people try to make something original? all they beleive is it to be about stickmen coz there too lazy to come up with something new and the first stick they see is a stickman.
yes fights are nice and cool however like this guy said, its reapeated copied ect too much. Nobody seems to understand that since its continued.

Ok then.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6831/fullbodyterriblerun.gif

Took much longer to draw the stk than to animate. If I had all day then I could have probably sorted out the fact that the limbs all go in on each other, but I don't so I didn't.

In fact, I'm taking this for cc.

Stormwalker
06-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Thats not really anything new. From my point of view pivot is always the same , I haven't seen anything really fresh in quite a while , neither have I had original ideas , and every time I look at pivot videos it just feels the same.

Zed
06-09-2009, 03:22 PM
It doesn't involve stickmen, which is what he asked for. I'd also say, there isn't much that you can do in other programmes that you can't do in pivot (although it may be a hell of a lot easier in the other programmes).

Stormwalker
06-09-2009, 03:48 PM
It doesn't involve stickmen, which is what he asked for. I'd also say, there isn't much that you can do in other programmes that you can't do in pivot (although it may be a hell of a lot easier in the other programmes).

Pivot just has this look , this feeling , that its always the same. And you could never do a fullbody as nearly as good as in flash, or it would take ages and no one could be arsed. Flash can switch style so easily and so can easytoon , just look around a bit. Pivot is linear as hell, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

cell123
06-09-2009, 04:47 PM
uh.. it is good needs a little more work

Jontiways
06-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Ok then.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6831/fullbodyterriblerun.gif

i actulay loooovveee that looks like a robot.

Conker303
06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Um...for all you people who say they want to see something without sticks. Just so you know the name of the site is "StickPage".