PDA

View Full Version : 1st fight

sixcross
03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8209/1stro3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Well first im German so sry abbout mistake

this is my frist movie i made with pivot pls look and tell me waht i can do better ^^

the gif is a little bit big sry for that

Doomdooer
03-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Ok, I'm going to report this post for all the insane bumping you just did.
Did it ever occur to you to read the rules?
They specifically state not to bump extremely old threads.

LakE
03-28-2008, 01:27 PM
That was ****ing amazing.

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 01:29 PM
omgzzzzzzzz this was 1337 no better than 1337 this was PROZ 1337. no jk this sucked major balls and there was nothing in this animation that was donee corectly like where was easing where was fizics WHERE WAS EVERYTHING!!???? and seriosly wtf with all the bumps u just did i hope u get banned

asdfsdfasdf lol jk

LakE
03-28-2008, 01:32 PM
lololololo jk

Don't put "lol jk" at the end of everything. It's more fun when you're serious.

About the Animation:

Crawl in a hole, cut off all your limbs, gouge out your eyes with pointed rocks. Bite the rocks so hard your teeth shatter. Then, animate.
I guarentee you will be better.

Doomdooer
03-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Better yet, guys, just don't post in this loser's thread, ok?

=Rock=
03-28-2008, 04:26 PM
doomdooer. how his this old.

that was pretty good for first piv.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Really good for a first pivot. So much better then my first.
For all the guys being mean to the newb[not in a bad way, in the way meaning new] you should crawl in a hole.. and all that other stuff. To be bad to a newb makes you a noob and a jerk. The nice people on this website will be experts one day cause they work hard. This guy is exelent and I think that he will be an expert soon.

Jet
03-28-2008, 07:22 PM
That was so cool, you rocked my world. I mean, all those original stks, so amazing, made 'em all yourself.
It was fantastic.
ILYSFM
I want to be able to animate like you. Your so much better than Jon and Omegabert. Yay. Cheer.
So cool.

Sorry i so love being sarcastic.

LakE
03-28-2008, 08:38 PM
To be bad to a newb makes you a noob and a jerk. The nice people on this website will be experts one day cause they work hard. This guy is exelent and I think that he will be an expert soon.

Maybe you should crawl in a hole with him and have homosexual intercourse with him?
This guy bumped hell knows how many old threads. He's a class-A faggot.
Obviously, you're one too.
"Nice people on this website". They don't ****ing exist.
Expert? At pivot? He's going to get far in life with the ability to animate sticks.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Maybe you should crawl in a hole with him and have homosexual intercourse with him?
This guy bumped hell knows how many old threads. He's a class-A faggot.
Obviously, you're one too.
"Nice people on this website". They don't ****ing exist.
Expert? At pivot? He's going to get far in life with the ability to animate sticks.

He will get far in life, but not with pivot. He will be better then you at pivot AND will succeed in life more then you cause this guy more than likely has a life. Unlike you, and this goes for everyone that is on this website 24-7 like body in the lake, he will be better then you in life because he doesn't stay on the cpu all the time.

LakE
03-28-2008, 08:48 PM
He will get far in life, but not with pivot. He will be better then you at pivot AND will succeed in life more then you cause this guy more than likely has a life. Unlike you, and this goes for everyone that is on this website 24-7 like body in the lake, he will be better then you in life because he doesn't stay on the cpu all the time.

Hmm, okay.
Firstly: You're a bigger faggot then Sheezy2 now.
Secondly: If you want to "argue" take it to PM's.
Thirdly: I do have a rather succesful life. Working a year ahead of the usual kid, seems quite succesful to me.
Also, i'm not on 24-7. I set my laptop to hibernate, leaving my account logged on.

By the way, CPU doesn't mean Computer. It means Central Processing Unit.

Now, take your faggotry away, or take it to PM's.

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 08:54 PM
Hmm, okay.

omgz i love u too lol and ill keep it tht way so im not a noobz anymore lolz

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Hmm, okay.
Secondly: If you want to "argue" take it to PM's.
Thirdly: I do have a rather succesful life. Working a year ahead of the usual kid, seems quite succesful to me.
Also, i'm not on 24-7. I set my laptop to hibernate, leaving my account logged on.

By the way, CPU doesn't mean Computer. It means Central Processing Unit.

Now, take your faggotry away, or take it to PM's.

Alright well just to finish this. I know what CPU means, and I use it when I feel like it. When I said that you don't have a life, I was talking about your temper you that you get while you are on the computer on sites like this. Its stupid and only retards would be mean like you. So someone is a newb that doesn't give you the freakin right to thrash on him because your good. It doesn't get anyone anyway with violence but to more violence. I'm going to laugh while your burning in hell toomarow when you get hit by the bullet train in Atlantica. You're going to wish that you had done good to the newb on sickpage that night. Good things come to people who try to be nice. You're not going to get anything good. You might be happy and mean right now but when you get to hell you better have wished you were nicer thoughs few days ago.

Index
03-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Alright well just to finish this. I know what CPU means, and I use it when I feel like it. When I said that you don't have a life, I was talking about your temper you that you get while you are on the computer on sites like this. Its stupid and only retards would be mean like you. So someone is a newb that doesn't give you the freakin right to thrash on him because your good. It doesn't get anyone anyway with violence but to more violence. I'm going to laugh while your burning in hell toomarow when you get hit by the bullet train in Atlantica. You're going to wish that you had done good to the newb on sickpage that night. Good things come to people who try to be nice. You're not going to get anything good. You might be happy and mean right now but when you get to hell you better have wished you were nicer thoughs few days ago.

You seriously think he is going to hell? If you do you are a FUCKTARD.

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Alright well just to finish this. I know what CPU means, and I use it when I feel like it. When I said that you don't have a life, I was talking about your temper you that you get while you are on the computer on sites like this. Its stupid and only retards would be mean like you. So someone is a newb that doesn't give you the freakin right to thrash on him because your good. It doesn't get anyone anyway with violence but to more violence. I'm going to laugh while your burning in hell toomarow when you get hit by the bullet train in Atlantica. You're going to wish that you had done good to the newb on sickpage that night. Good things come to people who try to be nice. You're not going to get anything good. You might be happy and mean right now but when you get to hell you better have wished you were nicer thoughs few days ago.lol? hes gonna burn in hell because he was mean to a newb??!! listen to yourself u moron u sound like a ****ing idiot.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 09:01 PM
You seriously think he is going to hell? If you do you are a FUCKTARD.
Dude your going to hell too. Cussing will give you 1600 degrees burns.

Sheezy being mean to anything will get you in hell.

Index
03-28-2008, 09:03 PM

I read the Christian Bible and saying the "f" word isn't a sin.

sheezy2
03-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Dude your going to hell too. Cussing will give you 1600 degrees burns.lolol u are ofiicaly the biggest noob on spp. if people arte going to hell because of flaming aND BEING"MEAN" to a NEWBBBBBB then whatll happen if someone kills someone will the world go to hell?? listen to your ****ing self u bitch ass retard!!! like other dude said

F|_|CKTARD

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 09:04 PM
I read the Christian Bible and saying the "f" word isn't a sin.

Its cussing so its a sin. You must have a version of the bible that was printed by pirates.

Sheezy based by your typing I seriosly don't think you are doing any good in life.But in another topic, flaming is a sin because the Ten Commandments say that being mean is a sin.Expecially from cussers like you guys. Thats my last post in this topic because I don't like spam and this is getting off topic and spammy. Keep flamming me guys but when your forty or so you'll die because you won't know how to take care of yourself when you parents try to push you out the door because your fat and unhealthy you will go to hell and I'll look down at you from heaven and laugh till I can't breathe anymore.

Covalence
03-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Ever consider the fact that some people might be a different religion?

LakE
03-28-2008, 09:07 PM

You are THE funniest person i have ever come across. Your humor and intelligence crammed together make something godlike in the world of laughter.
I didn't lose my temper. I didn't even feel any anger in what i said. Yes, if somebody IS a noob, it does. He isn't a newb, he's a ****ing idiot that bumped 2 year old threads.
I don't believe in hell, you Holyfag. Good things? I'm content with what i have. Don't need much else.
Happy and mean?
Are you getting hurt by comments i'm having towards you? Are you THIS much of a faggot in real life? You should kill yourself for the sake of all human kind.

Oh, and if you're going to reply to this, Take it to PM's.

Gavel
03-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Okay so did you join this forum just to evangelize? And I don't know which bible you read, but swearing isn't a sin. Cursing is a sin, but not the kind you're thinking of. By cursing they mean to wish death upon someone or say something like "God damn you to the pits of hell!". But of course that rule was made up during the time people actually said that kind of stuff.

EDIT: Body in the lake, was it really necessary to call him a "Holyfag"? No one makes fun of you for being an atheist.

Index
03-28-2008, 09:08 PM
Its cussing so its a sin. You must have a version of the bible that was printed by pirates.

Dude, the word fuck is a slang word meaning sex and also used in other ways in the English language. The Bible doesn't say shit about cussing slang in English that I've ever heard of. You, I guess, are a different kind of Christian than me, a much more hardcore one.

LakE
03-28-2008, 09:12 PM
EDIT: Body in the lake, was it really necessary to call him a "Holyfag"? No one makes fun of you for being an atheist.

S'pose not.
I apologize for that.

He's still a fag though.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Ever consider the fact that some people might be a different religion?

*sigh* You forced me to reply with that comment. Yes I do unserstand that but I'm proving what will happen when they die. Religion doesn't change what happens.

Covalence
03-28-2008, 09:16 PM
*sigh* You forced me to reply with that comment. Yes I do unserstand that but I'm proving what will happen when they die. Religion doesn't change what happens.

It means people have different beliefs. Sorry to break it to you, but there's people that don't believe in Heaven and Hell. Also, a religion is NOT fact, it is a BELIEF. Just because you believe something will happen, doesn't mean it'll be true. Stop implying that Christianity is the one true way.

Gavel
03-28-2008, 09:17 PM
the Ten Commandments say that being mean is a sin.
You read "The Bible for kids", too?

Keep flamming me guys but when your forty or so you'll die because you won't know how to take care of yourself when you parents try to push you out the door because your fat and unhealthy you will go to hell and I'll look down at you from heaven and laugh till I can't breathe anymore.
Now you're just being an asshole. Sure Sheezy and the others aren't being any better, but what makes you think any of these people here are dependent leeches that will live with their parents till the age of forty on the verge of morbid obesity? It's funny how you constantly push your Christian beliefs on people, but, not only do you get the beliefs told to you wrong, but you don't even follow them yourself. One of the things it tells you in the bible is to be like Jesus and turn the other cheek, which means to forgive those who do wrong to you and don't sink to the same level they do. And yet, you're insulting them by saying they're a bunch of dependent leeches who will never leave the house in their lives. How much different is what you're doing from what they're doing?

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 09:18 PM
It means people have different beliefs. Sorry to break it to you, but there's people that don't believe in Heaven and Hell. Also, a religion is NOT fact, it is a BELIEF. Just because you believe something will happen, doesn't mean it'll be true. Stop implying that Christianity is the on true way.

Alright then I will stop talking about heaven and hell on this message bourd. Although i'm not sorry for body in the lake and sheezy, but then again, I don't have to be.

armygeidon
03-28-2008, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=Spazz;1206420]You read "The Bible for kids", too?

No. I was putting it in a way sheezy would understand.

LakE
03-28-2008, 09:19 PM

There is no proof people go to heaven or hell.
You haven't proved anything. Apart from the fact that idocracy can exceed my expectations.
Just because a few people, well quite alot of people, believe something will happen, doesn't make it true.

That's like saying "I believe it will rain blood on the 24th of April." That doesn't make it true.

*Edit*
**** YOU PEOPLE REPLYING TOO FAST!

zawmbee
03-29-2008, 06:03 AM
where the **** is 2D at a time like this
:c

.Busted
03-29-2008, 07:22 PM
where the **** is 2D at a time like this
:c
yeh rely lol .

mowmow924
03-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Total 100% Phailure

sheezy2
03-31-2008, 06:02 PM
agreed and idc about all the noobs but im not going to hell becausse of being "mean". so now stfu pussy and get a life