PDA

View Full Version : -Runing Test- [1LastHero]

1lasthero
06-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Havn't used flash for about 4-6 months :Sweating:

http://www.truploader.com/view/567599

CC if you want, i dont know if i'll be starting any real animations soon cause of summatives :Nooooooo:

Hyun
06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
The running wasn't too bad, just a little jerky. Maybe try making a run cycle inside of a movie clip so you dont have to animate every single frame? But anyways, 4-6 months will create a lot of rust so thats quite alright xD

1lasthero
06-10-2009, 03:19 PM
The running wasn't too bad, just a little jerky. Maybe try making a run cycle inside of a movie clip so you dont have to animate every single frame? But anyways, 4-6 months will create a lot of rust so thats quite alright xD

Alright, thanks

and btw, i like your Monkey style video its was pretty well done xD

undagada
06-10-2009, 06:03 PM
The running was pretty bad, lawl. You need to add a few frames in between fully stretched legs. This should be a decent run loop at 12fps:

-Forward leg straight, back leg bent with upper leg attached to forward leg
-Forward leg still straight, back leg bent with upper leg slightly in front of forward leg but still looks attached. Forward leg angled a little more to allow movement.
-Back leg is now forward leg, knee reaches up. Forward leg is now back leg, still straight but angled further back.
- Forward leg goes out straight (this is the push) at maximum, and back leg is now bent. No legs are on the ground.
- Basically the same as the previous frame except both legs are moved down very slightly.
- Forward leg hits the floor, completely straight, back leg comes back, still bent.
- Restart.

If that was confusing, go watch a "pro" run loop frame-by-frame and try copying it.

Good luck.

FizzlemanJ
06-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah the problem is there's a huge skip in between frames, so he jerks to the next leg. Put more frames in the middle.

tetris
06-13-2009, 06:54 AM
yah yah...nice...