My first attempt at line.
Wow I fail hard :|

http://filebox.me/view/tss5hjnms
Vcam

http://filebox.me/view/scz6ib956
no vCam

Clips
06-12-2009, 06:56 AM
There's something in ALL of your animations that I always seem to notice, It's a flaw, and It's always there...
But i can't figure out what it is...
lol
otherwise it's just your style

I'm watchin you...:Undercover:

2-D
06-12-2009, 06:57 AM
line stick figures are boring, don't go down that road

Kieran.
06-12-2009, 06:57 AM
It was quite good.

But with line I find that, when you crouch/bend down, you have to bend down a lot further than you do with brush. Furthermore it is best that you have slightly slower movements and that they flow together.

I can't really comment on the smoothness as my computer lags when sounds are played......

EDIT:
line stick figures are boring, don't go down that road

Quoted for unthruthfullness. Lines are cool and can be amazing. Just look at miccool or LF2.

EDIT2: Also, add feet!

2-D
06-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Quoted for unthruthfullness. Lines are cool and can be amazing. Just look at miccool or LF2.

lf2 has amazing effects and shit. and i guess i meant more that line animations like power fuses, where its just a stiff boring stick figure.

torque
06-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Speaking of line i animate with the line tool and i really want to transfer to brush, but i can't seem to draw my sticks right. can anyone help me?

Rabstar
06-12-2009, 07:39 AM
A bit tooo much double framing, and a bit stiff.
I guess your technique did work, though! :D

Sonoya
06-12-2009, 09:58 AM
since every one else has something about the frame works
use a more variety of sounds

Cronos
06-13-2009, 03:51 AM
I can't really comment on the smoothness as my computer lags when sounds are played......

Does it lag when you apply sounds inside of Flash aswell? Because it happens to me whenever i add sound effects, making it look like its pausing then skipping a frame.