PDA

View Full Version : Collab part & avitar

Kitsune
03-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I animated a new avitar with the discovery of the exact color of the profile information part of the post(left)'s hex color code. It took 10 minutes to make and I know I could've gotten more creative, but how do you like it? Should I keep it? It doesn't matter because my old pic is gone forever! :3

(#D6D7D6 is the hex. Have fun with it. :P)

Also, for something more worth C&C, I have a collab entry I made for Rather cheesy's stairs collab. It's a bit wobbly because of the new high 1.5 times my normal fps, but I think I did okay...

http://antiup.net/view.php?id=81715516599Kitsune_Fall.swf

C&C on the avi if you want too. :P

Aycaramba
03-28-2008, 05:11 PM
I liked your old avatar.
About the animation, I think you are good with brush, so use that, but i loved the end.

Mesmay
03-28-2008, 05:36 PM
i love scanners normally, but i thought you couldve tinted the screen ever so slightly which makes it seem like you're seeing it through the eyes of some-one/thing else.
But the explosion was cool. Although i didnt get why he exploded.

Aycaramba
03-28-2008, 05:40 PM
DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT BANANAS EXPLODE?
No srsly I didnt get it either, but i loved it.

Rather Cheesy
03-28-2008, 05:48 PM
I saw this and thaught you were showing your heavy collab part =P

Yeah, it would've been nice to see some tint during the scanner part, like a red tint or something like the terminator.

Another thing with the scanner is that they generally have square edges as opposed to the slightly curved ones of lines. Possible use the square tool without outlines?

Don't you guys watch Monty Python? You should know how to defend yourself from someone coming at you with a banana! Why do you think he was teaching everyone how to defend themselves? BECUZ BANANARS ASPLODE!

EDIT: the avatars ok, I personally prefer your old one...

Kitsune
03-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Lol thanks guys.

EDIT: the avatars ok, I personally prefer your old one...
A lot of people do for some reason. I think it leads on the thought that I'm a furry though. A few people have been calling me that, and I don't know if it is due to the fact that most internet freaks are weird with kitsune, or because of my avatar with a mix of the statement above. I really do not care what others think of me, but I still don't like people saying things like that. I dunno.

The top reason I changed was because I wanted an animation for an avatar finally. I've been getting a bit jealous of these avis in motion. :P

Next time I do a scanner, I will do that!