PDA

View Full Version : dbz fight by tballa33

tballa33
06-13-2009, 07:07 PM
go here and be amazed by my improvement
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5964/dbzfight2222.gif

Vorpal
06-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Oh dear, yet another hoi polloi animation.

I am not amazed, though you did improve, You did not simultaneously. You didn't improve your basic movements and physics, you just spammed the same effect in one animation. There was a large portion of stiffness and over all I would still count it low beginner. Learn basics before effects, effects are enhancers. They can only enhance something if it is of enhancing quality.

tballa33
06-13-2009, 07:19 PM
wtf ever
u got mad probs man
i way better than a low-begginah

Vorpal
06-13-2009, 07:22 PM
wtf ever
u got mad probs man

Wow someone who cannot except that they are not skilled at animating. Like I have never seen that before, perhaps you should spell correctly. Maybe then I will take your opinion seriously. Until then proceed to shut the **** up.

One last thing. You ARE low beginner, comprehend that.

Rival
06-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Agree with abyssal.

Low beginners are people who do not control basics at all.

Med-beginners are people who know most basics, but don't apply them to full.

high-beginners are people who have all the basics under control and apply them in every anim.

Your animation was indeed a big improvement, but there were no basics, except some physics.

Avian
06-14-2009, 03:16 AM
I guess 2/10 of physics were OK. 8/10 of physics were off.

You didn't need to post a new thread. Beginners.

Vacuum
06-14-2009, 03:20 AM
Oh my gosh, you're still here?

Can't you use the beginners section?

Yes, you ARE low beginner.

Orange Blob
06-14-2009, 03:23 AM
when i read tballa i thought "hey, wasn't he that shit biased animator?"
and i was right.

2-D
06-14-2009, 03:30 AM
this animation is clearly intermediate, you are all just jealous

Vacuum
06-14-2009, 03:35 AM

BEHOLD, IT'S THE MASTER OF SaRCASM!

Orange Blob
06-14-2009, 03:39 AM
Indubitably :P

rozzer
06-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Agree with abyssal.

Low beginners are people who do not control basics at all.

Med-beginners are people who know most basics, but don't apply them to full.

high-beginners are people who have all the basics under control and apply them in every anim.

Your animation was indeed a big improvement, but there were no basics, except some physics.

does that make me mid-beginner the? :D

Cronos
06-14-2009, 03:58 AM
No rozzer, your not there yet, but your improving, just keep working on all of your basic movements and physics,youll get better eventualy.

As for tballa, or what ever you called, all you did was use alot of effects in a small period of time, make your own sticks, make your own effects and work on the basics first. As Abyssal said you need to have 'something' to enhance before you can enhance it.

poppetje3D
06-14-2009, 04:37 AM
You are getting better!

tballa33
06-14-2009, 09:05 AM
Wow someone who cannot except that they are not skilled at animating. Like I have never seen that before, perhaps you should spell correctly. Maybe then I will take your opinion seriously. Until then proceed to shut the **** up.

One last thing. You ARE low beginner, comprehend that.

hmmm fuk u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tballa33
06-14-2009, 09:08 AM

thank u
for once sumone is aggreing with me!!!!

teh aninminator
06-14-2009, 09:15 AM
wtf ever
u got mad probs man

no your not. this anim http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8519/ohnoesrecoili.gif was rated as med beginner, you still have some improving to do. not as bad as some others ive seen though.
and why do all the beginners make their own threads? its annoying.

Rival
06-14-2009, 11:28 AM
thank u
for once sumone is aggreing with me!!!!

I ****ing knew you believed him.
Know the word "sarcasm"?

Vorpal
06-14-2009, 11:34 AM
hmmm fuk u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahha, what exquisite agony. I find your pathetic emotional flailing quite amusing. Still cant except it?

Pretty good, keep practising!

Here's another one of my fighting animations, and i think one of my best (not that i'm good, but......)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/Gyohdon/N00b%20Pivot/Fight_animation.gif

This is my good friend gyhodon two years ago, this is your animation. The only difference is yours is all prettied up by a really, really over used effect.

Rival
06-14-2009, 11:37 AM
abyssal : 3
Tballa: 0

3-0 Abyssal wins.

Vorpal
06-14-2009, 11:40 AM
abyssal : 3
Tballa: 0

3-0 Abyssal wins.

Yes, he fails so hard that if he failed any harder the entire multi-verse we live on would collapse beneath his epic level of monstrous failure.

Rival
06-14-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm guessing you think he's a failure?

Zed
06-14-2009, 01:46 PM
I might be being overly paranoid from last time, but I call troll on this one. No human can possibly be so stupid.

Rival
06-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Nah... He just is that stupid.

Orange Blob
06-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Naturally :D

tballa33
06-14-2009, 05:15 PM
no your not. this anim http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8519/ohnoesrecoili.gif was rated as med beginner, you still have some improving to do. not as bad as some others ive seen though.

what that sucks bad my is wayyyyyyy better than his
u guys are reaally ****ing tripp'n
yall need to stop hate'n n step the **** back cuz yall dont kno wat ur heading into bra!!

Vorpal
06-14-2009, 05:46 PM
yall need to stop hate'n n step the **** back cuz yall dont kno wat ur heading into bra!!

Heading into what? The enormous wall of ignorance? If not I would like to see your meager brain prove me other wise, you pathetic half wit. You may not realize this yet but your foolish(I am a bad ass) attitude won't work on me. I can verbally crush you, is it really that abstruse? Your such a mental midget it is laughable and in all likely hood my posts perplex you. Your idiocy breeds like rabbits in that putrid cesspool you call a brain. So shut the **** up and come to terms with the fact that you are low beginner, and also come to terms that you are not any tough shit. I give you one more chance before I mentally annihilate you.

teh aninminator
06-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Heading into what? The enormous wall of ignorance? If not I would like to see your meager brain prove me other wise, you pathetic half wit. You may not realize this yet but your foolish(I am a bad ass) attitude won't work on me. I can verbally crush you, is it really that abstruse? Your such a mental midget it is laughable and in all likely hood my posts perplex you. Your idiocy breeds like rabbits in that putrid cesspool you call a brain. So shut the **** up and come to terms with the fact that you are low beginner, and also come to terms that you are not any tough shit. I give you one more chance before I mentally annihilate you.

...wow. scary. just go to the beginners section and start spelling right before he kills you. :]

pheonixslayer21
06-14-2009, 06:53 PM
now your talking about bra's, you are a low beginner that cant even accept the fact that a lot of people are better than you, god get over it and go to beginners section

RockLegend
06-14-2009, 07:01 PM
I thought it was great for a beginner actually better than most beginners so

Vorpal
06-14-2009, 07:03 PM
I thought it was great for a beginner actually better than most beginners so
It's not that it wasn't good for a beginners, it's that he honestly believed it surpassed beginners animations. His arrogance is what made us aggressive.

RockLegend
06-14-2009, 07:40 PM
your starting to critisize me everyone i make a post you comment well not very good towards it but nah man its cool it wasnt that good

Vacuum
06-14-2009, 09:42 PM

Omg what.

This anim can't possibly be med beginner.

THESE anims are med beginner: http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51129

These anims are mine btw.

Vorpal
06-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Omg what.

This anim can't possibly be med beginner.

THESE anims are med beginner: http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51129

These anims are mine btw.

Agreed, he is seriously not that good.

teh aninminator
06-15-2009, 04:07 AM
no im not;_;... but you rated it med beginner abyssal, i dont have very far to go right? and i am NEVER going to use that many beams in my anims

Vorpal
06-15-2009, 04:46 PM
no im not;_;... but you rated it med beginner abyssal, i dont have very far to go right? and i am NEVER going to use that many beams in my anims

No my entire point of posting in this thread was to convince him it was low beginner, not medium.

Koanga
06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Alright, truth be told, that shit sucked.
You need to work on everything, easing, physics, and you have to stop ****ing using a ripped beam.

Go back to beginners, if you don't believe me, then you're either a ****ing idiot, or you're playing us. Get your shit straight, accept the fact that you are low beginner and move on. Hell, you may even get better.

teh aninminator
06-15-2009, 06:43 PM
No my entire point of posting in this thread was to convince him it was low beginner, not medium.

me or tballa...?

Vorpal
06-15-2009, 06:46 PM
me or tballa...?

Did you post this thread? If not there is no way I could be talking about you. In fact, how the hell could you even think we were talking about you?

teh aninminator
06-15-2009, 06:51 PM
because you quoted my post. never mind, its late at night and im tired...
how good is his anim really without the stupid attitude and spelling errors? and how does it compare to mine...?

Vorpal
06-15-2009, 07:53 PM
because you quoted my post. never mind, its late at night and im tired...
how good is his anim really without the stupid attitude and spelling errors? and how does it compare to mine...?

He is better than you by a bit, but he is a dick.

Cobalt
06-16-2009, 01:16 PM
that was improvement?!

macwezzy
06-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Man this stuff is tight better than me

teh aninminator
06-18-2009, 04:37 AM
yah, but the reason we ranked him so low is because of his stupid attitude and spelling errors, he seriously thought it was better than it really was and when we said it wasnt he just... scroll up and read some of abyssals earlier posts, thats all i have to say. and also, if your going to post this much try actually saying something meaningful, of course its better than yours if you cant even post anims yet.

Liquid
06-18-2009, 04:45 AM
yah, but the reason we ranked him so low is because of his stupid attitude and spelling errors
You don't rank people because of that.
Quit posting in every thread.

Foofighta000
06-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Its ok just little bit stiff...