PDA

View Full Version : Punch/Air Kick Test

1lasthero
06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/268359

CC? :Happy:

alcaknight
06-16-2009, 04:09 PM
The physics were off, and it was a bit wobbly. Improving though, nice job.

kixen2
06-16-2009, 05:03 PM
why does it shake when he punches nothing? it should shake from when he lands from jumping

undagada
06-16-2009, 05:23 PM
You're improving pretty fast. Keep it up.

I noticed you experimented with shaking effects. This is a lot easier when done with a Vcam. One thing's for sure though, don't shake just the ground, and make sure you time your shakes right instead of spamming it every hit. (I know you didn't, just advising to keep shakes where it should be)

The Vcam download can be found... somewhere. Searching it on Google should find you it fairly soon, there are a couple of dead links.

bantamu
06-16-2009, 05:49 PM
The sound-effects sound like a dog barking... (ΘεΘ;)

demon30
06-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Ok one thing.. i know this'll be hard to keep in mind but as a person who animated and done some martial arts i can't not notice this.

Dude, he can't punch stron (unless he's superman) when he's standing on one leg. he's supposed to transfer he weight to make a strong punch. Nice attempt at kick, i think tho in a stickfight the one who attacks could use the upswing of his foot as an attack too. so yeah. just think of the physics of the fight.

otherwise good job if ur an intermediate beginner :P
(and yeah all the stuff ppl said above is true too heheh)
Kepp working on it

P.S. soz for spelling mistakes, i'm careless lol

1lasthero
06-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Ok one thing.. i know this'll be hard to keep in mind but as a person who animated and done some martial arts i can't not notice this.

Dude, he can't punch stron (unless he's superman) when he's standing on one leg. he's supposed to transfer he weight to make a strong punch. Nice attempt at kick, i think tho in a stickfight the one who attacks could use the upswing of his foot as an attack too. so yeah. just think of the physics of the fight.

otherwise good job if ur an intermediate beginner :P
(and yeah all the stuff ppl said above is true too heheh)
Kepp working on it

P.S. soz for spelling mistakes, i'm careless lol

I see you know a lot about martial arts lol. Thanks for your feed back, i'll take that in mind for when i'm doing my other animations.

@undagada
I have it already, but thanks for looking into it :Happy: I'll be using the vcam for shaking effects and mabey experiment with it some more since its quite easier. :heh:

Sonoya
06-16-2009, 08:26 PM
stiff stiff stiff stiff stiff~~

3xtr3m3z
06-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Hehe i likes it espetially the jump ^^