PDA

View Full Version : Raffeh? Animating in PIVOT?!

Raffi
03-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Yup, tis true. One of my friends started Pivoting and that's what got me into it.
http://www.swfup.com/file/170811
A quick kick.
http://www.swfup.com/file/170816
Walking.
http://www.swfup.com/file/170823
A weird hand-flippy thing I made in one minute ._.

C&C pl0x.

[/pf0][/jawz]

T1me
03-29-2008, 07:26 AM
Keep trying.

You will get better.

Or at least, you hope you will.

Raffi
03-29-2008, 07:47 AM
That's good, but I'm will get better if I get C&C.

power fuse0
03-29-2008, 08:19 AM
lol why am i in the cc again? :D
I do remember you... I think :S
You neeed to make you animations more smooth.
Study some tutorials. & take a look at physics. Also.
Change your stick.
And when you save your .gifs save them to half size of the .piv. THen the aniamtionw ill run smoothly when hosted. and not be annoying to look at.

The walking is good.

Shanto
03-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Well, just...I like your flash better. That is all I have to say.

Lone Wolf
03-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Well, just...I like your flash better. That is all I have to say.
Yeah, definatly.

Mostly, it was stiff and uneased. Make sure to move the backbone, no matter how small of a movement it is. And make sure movements start slow speed up then slow down again.

cronose
03-29-2008, 11:42 AM
www.filecram.com

bobbly bob9
03-29-2008, 11:55 AM
It's decent animating for a beginner to pivot.
Try using a different, and much better stick figure.
If you speed up the actual fps, and add a whole lote more frames into the animation, it will result in a much smoother effect.
Also, as already stated above, work on physics. Try animating a ball dropping, or a person for example; people are less bouncy then rubber balls.

Have Fun!!

Darc
03-29-2008, 11:59 AM
www.imageshack.us

oh, my bad, thought we were playing a game.not XD

Anyways, Yeah, you seem to do a lot better in flash.

You animations were kind of smooth, and lacked quality for some reason, I mean, it may just be my computer, but it looked like EZ toon quality(no offence to EZ users). They look a little stiff and a bit uneased, just work on those and you'll get better in no time =].

Covalence
03-29-2008, 12:01 PM
You animations were kind of smooth, and lacked quality for some reason, I mean, it may just be my computer, but it looked like EZ toon quality(no offence to EZ users). They look a little stiff and a bit uneased, just work on those and you'll get better in no time =].
He imported them into flash, that's why.

And isawwutudidthar

Raffi
03-29-2008, 01:00 PM
I ask for C&C and half of the people here just say that I'm better at Flash. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M PIVOTING.

Thanks to those who did C&C (PF0, Lone Wolf, BobblyBob and PivotMasterDXFan).

Also, it's not my first Pivot, I've been Pivoting for about a week... a long time ago, or something.

Lol @ Dark.

BloodFruit
03-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Quit pivot.

You are much beter at flash.

Lone Wolf
03-29-2008, 03:01 PM
I don't see why people use Pivot when they have Flash. The only reason why I don't animate with Flash is that I don't have it.

Darc
03-29-2008, 03:24 PM
I don't know... flash is harder, and his friends can't use flash, therefore they use Pivot. Like me, my computer is too ****ed up to even download Flash MX. [

Raffi
03-30-2008, 02:30 AM
I'm using Pivot for fun, cuz I feel like it, it was actually mentioned in the first post. Am I now being forced to use Flash because I'm better at it? Is it now a law to use the program your best at and use nothing else?

IT'S ALL ABOUT... FUN!...
But then again, it is true that I'm better at Flash. LOL.

Scarecrow
03-30-2008, 05:04 AM
Okay, but

[/jawz]

xcus me plz but wtf r u doin

mowmow924
03-30-2008, 12:13 PM
eh they were all nice

.:Twisted Symphony:.
03-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Dude I am pretty sure he didn't post pivot to get harped at by a bunch of butt hurt pivfags(and bloodfruit), if hes doing it for fun let him hes not doing flash
(oh why not!) Because it isn't quite as fun as pivot to him.

Naow to join the cool cc people. For the most part they are pretty smooth but your easing is kinda off I don't know how they ease in flash but it is done differently in pithot as far as physics go I think you probably shouldn't look up a tutorial for that one unless there was a good one magically made while I was away. Also the defaulty shtick is actually harder to animate with for the most part thin limbs so the easing doesn't look right no bendy backs and no feet, so there is a reason to change that.

Welcome to the wonder full world of pivot were special affects are pretty ****ing hard to do but basics are pretty easy :Cool:

Edit: off topicness, is it just me or right wen I was declared intermediate the beginner thread broke down I vote thats bull shit.

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Heh, not bad.
It's good to finally see someone who is new to pivot, but knows some shit about animating.

Try to smooth out your motions, they jerk a little bit.
Also, your physics need work, but thats ok.

armygeidon
03-31-2008, 09:09 AM
His not necicerely new Doom, he said he has been using it for a while.

Doomdooer
03-31-2008, 10:05 AM
His not necicerely new Doom, he said he has been using it for a while.

New is a relative term. If you haven't been using it for at least 2 months, you're new to me.