PDA

View Full Version : My animation for the month <PMXDF>

Darc
03-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Hello guys, I'm kind of getting back into pivot... and I'm kind of not. I'm really only making, like, on animation per month, so, your not going to see me starting too many threads XD

The guy was supposed to go all the way up, but I decided to go to the semi-comedic side and do this:

http://www.filecram.com/files/Wall%20Kick.gif

I know, the running sucks ass, I didn't try on the running, this was entertainment/practice.

I still would like comments though...

Darc
03-29-2008, 03:20 PM
... Is this bump legal?

fundoken
03-29-2008, 05:19 PM
okay it is good. i like it.

pivotfreak747
03-29-2008, 06:05 PM
when he goes to jump onto the wall u put to much frames into it also make him jump faster off the walls gravity would make you fall also the swaying arms could of used some work because they stoped a little to quick

.Busted
03-29-2008, 07:25 PM
when he goes to jump onto the wall u put to much frames into it also make him jump faster off the walls gravity would make you fall also the swaying arms could of used some work because they stoped a little to quick
well his foot sticks to the wall cuz of glue, thats why it says "By Elmer Glue" thats why he doesn't fall

back on topic yeh i think its good all around, easing, smoothness but work on the running :Happy:

zans
03-29-2008, 08:01 PM
very nice but you could have put a little more into the first jump, you know he jumped and landed on the same foot, just saying

Darc
03-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Why would it matter if he jumped on one foot and landed on the other, it doesn't really matter, all that does matter is that he jumps...

Meh, IMO, I did the first jump good enough.

well his foot sticks to the wall cuz of glue, thats why it says "By Elmer Glue" thats why he doesn't fall

back on topic yeh i think its good all around, easing, smoothness but work on the running :Happy:

You don't need to say the running sucks, I can do runs 10000000 times better, thanks for the comment though =]

What do you mean I put too many frames? You would need a hell of lot of force to jump that high. But you're right about the arm swing.

Thanks for the comments guyz!

Lone Wolf
03-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Nothing special, but I see no flaws involving basics except the running and arms swing. Good job.

SRC
03-30-2008, 10:05 AM
yeah pivotfreak doesnt know what he's talking about. I'm leaving the run alone like you said, but I think it was smooth, you used easing; and physics too. Most people wouldn't have made his arms sway like that cuz they are lazy.

sss
03-30-2008, 10:37 AM
love it .

mowmow924
03-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Nice Pwned by Glue lol

Darc
03-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanksh for the comments guys! I wonder what I'll come up with next month...[/think]