PDA

View Full Version : Animation Party.

Burnedcream
03-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Hey, I'm new to this site =). Here are the rules of this thread....

1. You can criticize peoples work, but don't be soo harsh.

2. Lets not use offensive language, mean: DO NOT SWEAR!

3. I would like you to know that I'm 13, so no really bloody bloody animations. Please?

4. Don't start any fights. If you do, then I'll get someone to kick you out of here. Got that?

5. Have fun. Don't be a loser because your animations suck. Just get better.

6. Please list what program your using. I'm using Pivot V 3 beta.

Okey!

Burnedcream
03-29-2008, 02:14 PM
This is my animation. =D

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f39/Burnedcream/Pound.gif

FizzlemanJ
03-29-2008, 02:28 PM
It was pretty choppy. Try to make the movements flow more, and use easing. But it does look like you put some effort into it.

Lone Wolf
03-29-2008, 03:05 PM
What's this thread for? It looks like spam to me. Don't tell other people to post their animations in your thread, have them make their own thread.

Burnedcream
03-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Fizzleman. I'll try better next time. It didn't take me long enough to make.
:Happy:

Oh, Lonewolf, I didn't tell people to just post their animations, I welcomed them to. So if you don't want to, don't. Stop wasting my time man, I don't want to see stupid stuff from ignorant people.

Dax
03-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks, Fizzleman. I'll try better next time. It didn't take me long enough to make.
>:Happy:<

Oh, Lonewolf, I didn't tell people to just post their animations, I welcomed them to. So if you don't want to, don't. Stop wasting my time man, I don't want to see stupid stuff from ignorant people.
Lone is no where near ignorant, he's one of the oldest forum members. And he's not the one using gay smilies. And how is he wasting your time?

The animation needs work on realism, stiffness, and smoothness, look at some tutorials.

pivotfreak747
03-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Hey, I'm new to this site =). Here are the rules of this thread....

1. You can criticize peoples work, but don't be soo harsh.

2. Lets not use offensive language, mean: DO NOT SWEAR!

3. I would like you to know that I'm 13, so no really bloody bloody animations. Please?

4. Don't start any fights. If you do, then I'll get someone to kick you out of here. Got that?

5. Have fun. Don't be a loser because your animations suck. Just get better.

6. Please list what program your using. I'm using Pivot V 3 beta.

Okey!
Dude whats so bad about bloody animations im 13 and i dont care also dax what u said about me in your quote that was before i knew wat it was dumbasss

StrunG
03-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Lone is no where near ignorant, he's one of the oldest forum members. And he's not the one using gay smilies. And how is he wasting your time?

The animation needs work on realism, stiffness, and smoothness, look at some tutorials.

I lol'd.

Burnedcream
03-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Dude whats so bad about bloody animations im 13 and i dont care also dax what u said about me in your quote that was before i knew wat it was dumbasss

Dumb@#@? Why are you calling me a Dumb@!#?

I think bloody animations are just crazy! its insane, and it can teach you to...to... BE A KILLER man...
Fine. Its my opinion. You can post bloody animations if you want.

Dax, I didn't really mean to call Lone "ignorant" I used it kinda wrong. I really meant mean. I mean comon! He acts like I demanded everyone to post their animations. They don't have to. I can't even believe you went right on with him. Thats wrong with people these days. And are you serious about my animation? Needing to be more realistic and stuff like that? Ok, I'll work on it... "gay smiles?" I'm happy. :Spiderman::Happy::Embarrassed::Ohhhhh::Smile::heh ::Love<3::Nooooooo::Cry::Undercover::Phew::Cold::Sweating ::Oh No!::Love: Yeah, most of these smiles are gay, but I ain't. I am straight. As soon as I join this cool site (of course I watched almost all the movies) everyone starts to hate me. I don't get it.. Pivotfreak gets steamed because of a rule, when all he had to say was "Whats wrong with bloody movieS? I'm 13 too! Please change that rule"
Lone was just straight up mean. Dax just doesn't understand. Maybe I have to get to know you guys better. I come to think that most of you are rude to a new guy.

Darc
03-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Well... I think you're kind of overexagerating on the blood. People just like blood because it makes the animation seem more intense. But, some people do go too far with blood. I don't blame you for using the smileys. You're new here, how would you know? He wasn't calling you a dumbass either, He addressed Dax, therefore, he was insulting Dax. Lone Wolf is kind of right though, I doubt people would really post their animations here, no offence, but, it would be a lot easier to just post them for each thread, some people even put all of their animations in one thread, if they animate a lot. This is your first thread, so, again, I don't blame you, but this kind of is spam. Hope you enjoy your stay!

BloodFruit
03-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Bloody Animation Here (http://www.swfme.com/view/1009072)

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Darc
03-29-2008, 08:48 PM
... lol.

Someone lock this thread -_-

Epic
03-29-2008, 09:43 PM
hi

wanna be friends?

LN3uq
03-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Burnedcream, if you don't stop acting like an idiot, nobody will accept you on this site, or on any site. Or in the real world, for that matter.

The whole point of this section of the forum is so that animators can make threads showcasing their animations. THEIR animations. There's no point for anyone else to post in this thread, because they could just as easily have therir own thread which will be looked at more closely than if their animations have been mashed together with the work of every other animator in the entire pivot section. So, nice idea on paper, but it's not going to work in practice.

I'd give you some tips on your animation as well, but it doesn't seem to be loading for me, so I'll check in later if I remember to and see if it works then.

Good luck with animating and all that.