PDA

View Full Version : How to animate in PHOTOSHOP

torjus
03-29-2008, 05:30 PM
how o i make an animation in photoshop? i already google it but i did not understand what it said so kan someone plz send a readable reply and not just this kind of post:
ohh ut so nu0b so you cant read and i so got damn tired of theese nuubish questions.
but what the hell do you belive the pros thought about you when you started:Ohhhhh:

Omega
03-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I believe different layers in Photoshop act as frames. Then, you preview the layers and click 'animate' or something like that.

I don't know; wait for someone to confirm what I just said.

Why would you want to animate in photoshop, anyway? The highest frame rate is like 0.1 seconds per frame, which is 10 fps.

I think.

MiniMan
03-29-2008, 05:37 PM
...There are no words to descrive your stupidity...

But I will try.

First, NO, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ANIMATE IN ****ING PHOTOSHOP!?

Second, You don't understand it because it's ****ING IMPOSSIBLE.

Third, Readable reply? What are you in kindergarden and your reading skills suck?

The pros didn't animate in photoshop and neither do I...no one does. What the ****.

2-D
03-29-2008, 05:38 PM
imageready .

NaTuRaL
03-31-2008, 07:17 PM
Yes .

Shanto
03-31-2008, 07:20 PM

But I will try.

Third, Readable reply? What are you in kindergarden and your reading skills suck?

The pros didn't animate in photoshop and neither do I...no one does. What the ****.
...It is not impossible.

Okay, first, you draw out your little pics. Each layer acts as a frame in a way. Then, when you draw out all your frames, you import into image ready. Make a new frame, with all the layers invisible except the first one. Make another frame, and make the first one invisible, and the second one visible, make a third frame, make the third layer visible, and all the others invisible. And so on.

But why the fuck would you want to animate in fucking photoshop?

Apples
03-31-2008, 07:25 PM
You can animate in photoshop, though its not something you should prefer over something like flash.
I think the animation option for photoshop was an after thought.
Its not that good to use.

Vervanda
03-31-2008, 07:34 PM
i laugh at minimans idea that photoshop cant be animated.

Dudeman
03-31-2008, 07:41 PM

But I will try.

*giggle*

Yep miniman, it's impossible alright. You tell him that he has no clue.

*giggle*

Anyway, you can animate in photoshop. Press the imageready image at the bottom of the tools panell.

Rather Cheesy
03-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Flash trail get.