PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] Grand tournament (Project :P)

Ssjbryando
03-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Updates

30/03/08 : Thread made.
30/03/08 : Added RC to the ''in fo'sure list''.
31/03/08 : Added sacred To the ''in fo'sure list''.
31/03/08 : added tention.
31/03/08 : Did the round 1 match ups.
01/05/08 : Officialy started, and making progress every day.

---------------------------------------------------------
Notes

-N1: This is a new idea, a new tread, and new stuff will be added, thats why I made the new tread. the other one will be deleted. (12 pages >:*C!)

-N2: You can still join, and to make space, Im removing the names in the not in list. But Im still having it, Im putting it in note, or something. So I can still chose from it.,

-N3: You can't join anymore, and yes im still working / im 100% sure gonna finish.

-N4: I have officialy started, it took me some time, cause I had other things to do, But its going well so !
----------------------------------------------------------
Progress

Frames: 250 ( DELETED 300 frames >: [ )
Layers: 12
Seconds: 10 or something

---------------------------------------------------------------

Read !

Information: what Is this project about?

Simple Put: Its a Tournament with stickpage animators.! LARGE Explaination down.

Ok sooo. The first Idea I had, didn't work out, it would be to chaotic, and alot have seen mania's type of thing, and most can shit on the idea only.

So I came up with a tournament kinda thing. This is how it works.

First there are 12 people, they fight 6 1vs1 fights. and then in the end 6 will still be alive / in the tournament. then the 6 fight again in a 1vs 1 battle. meaning 3 in the end will still be left over. Then they all fight in a battle royal, free for all fight.

Yes, and sorry I made a new tread thing. but I'm gonna close the other, so post in this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Entries/System explanation

I'm gonna have the famous Point system. From 1/5 For who gets in, friends and epic animators will probably gain high, and people that I know

1: uhm..... *Look over there a flying monkey!*
2: So sorry, but I don't.. know you >_> but you look like a nice guy
3: Hey!, I have seen you around, we talk from time to time.
4: I love you <3 ! I know you, and we talk alot.
5: YOUR EPIC! / LETS MAKE LOVE TEDDYBEAR <3

People in Fo'Sure

- Name: SsjBryando / Aka Shio raiza (made up name but it owns)
Color: DARK BLUE, NIGGA! Fo'Shizzle
Weapon OR Power: Superspeed / aka Teleportation (might change) (and red tranform, but thats standard, which increases his power/ speed/ strenght/ and is able to produce strong energy waves.)
(5) of course <3

- Name: ByondRAGE (5/5) Epicness and friend <3
Color: Color: #006666z
power: mind power

- Name: Jousteh (4.5) <3
Color: dark green
Weapon/ Power: spitting acid.

- Name: Strills (5) <3
Color: red
Weapon/ Power: Very good hand to hand combat skills.(which everyone has but I guess strills's a bit better >_>)

- name uppercut (4.5) <3
colour: Black with head. lol
powere: super strenght

- name Neon-drane (4)
colour: Crimson (a very dark bloody red)
powere: Black energy that consumes objects and people

- name: NegaDrain (4.5/5)
Colour: 33CC00
Power: Electricity

- Name: RaffeH (3.5)
Colour: Orange/#FF9900
Weapon: Firesword (you can just do a glowing line if you want).
Extras: I can burn people with my hands, cuz I'm so hot xD

- AkLeMo (4)
M4A1 Carbine [Non-Silenced]

- Name: Mesmay (4) (he never says Hi >:C)
Power: Summon Needles, from ground and hand. can create different stuff / weapons with it.
Color: Cactus green

- Name: Rather Cheesy (3.5) <3
Color: Black
Weapon/ Power: Laser Vision

-throw me in if you want. you might know my sticks appearance by now (like my avy if you don't). my power is the same as in the stick omen movies. powers up from black->blue->green->red, each one progressively stronger than the last.

Name: Tentionmaru (5)
Color: same shade of blue as my avy. red scarf, if you feel like animating it that is.
power: transformation.

- Name:sAcReD (3.5/4) <3
Color:Brown
Weapon/ Power:Has an AI sword, and when almost defeated, combines with his sword and become floaty sword man!!! O.O
OK ONE MORE CAN BE IN. EPIC PEOPLE YOU CAN STILL JOIN >:C

Match ups ROUND 1

Byondrage VS sacred ( In progress 0%)
Aklemo VS mesmay ( In progress 0%)
Raffeh VS Strills ( In progress 0%)
tentionmaru VS Rather cheesy ( In progress 0%)
Joust VS Neon drane ( In progress 0%)
Negadrain VS uppercut ( In progress 0%)

Ssjbryando
03-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Read notes about the info. Its not the same as my other tread, and the other will be deleted.

(DOUBLE POST FTW >:3)

Shanto
03-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Name:Shanto
Color: Dark Red, if not, Orange, if not, Red, if not, light brownish.
Weapon/ Power: Fire bending (Like avatar). Basically, controls fire and shit.

Ssjbryando
03-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Ok gonna add you. (3.5) For shanto =] Moar comments plz.

Rather Cheesy
03-29-2008, 07:57 PM
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS

There you go 3 comments ^_^

THE NONSPAM:

Has no one taken black as their color yet? If no one has could I change mine to it? ^_^

Ssjbryando
03-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Nope not taken. and note: people can still of course, change there powers and stuff. When I start animating You can't :P so think it over. For whoever is interested .________.

And changed to black

BloodFruit
03-29-2008, 08:21 PM
I want in.

Raffi
03-30-2008, 02:25 AM
Isn't it thread?

Ssjbryando
03-30-2008, 06:27 AM
Ok I need one more in. So probably bloodfruit gets in, since he wants in.

And raffeh: Duh I did that :O

Mesmay
03-30-2008, 06:32 AM
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
now can i be a five? =3

I take it that this is just your chance to get back at Raffeh, seeings as in every single mania you were both in he pwned you badly...
Apart from mine <3
In which he pwned you REALLY badly.

Colour- cactus green
Extras- Likes to trap the opponent with needles which are rly tall (you know what i mean i think), so then there's no escape
>:3

Ssjbryando
03-30-2008, 06:53 AM
Who said something about extra O_O!!! Yeah im the king in this animation. You guys battle in the tournament, and at the end its a 3vs1. Fight. I think.
And no your not a 5 since you never say HI when you on! >:3

And yeah, in every mania I got owned by him >_____> But if I do it by that rule, I wont fight untill the end .____. which if ****ed. Ill think of something, might start today.

Mesmay
03-30-2008, 07:05 AM
because you're always busy.
you always put the busy icon next to yourself so i guess that you cant talk.
:c

ulionx
03-30-2008, 07:34 AM
can i be in this one pleeaase

Name: UlionX
Color: Dark Red, if not ,Orange, if not dark Orange
Weapon/ Power: Stopping time

armygeidon
03-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Name: Army
Color: Dark green, light green, or just green
Weopon/power: Has a giant hammer named 'Hammy'

Ssjbryando
03-30-2008, 08:07 AM
because you're always busy.
you always put the busy icon next to yourself so i guess that you cant talk.

:O I do?

And the rest, ullion. you already made a thing in the other tread. its the same project.

Sacred
03-30-2008, 11:45 AM
hey SSJ can i be in and have the same powers from the last project?

Scorpioxxx
03-30-2008, 11:58 AM
- Name: Scorpioxxx
Color: CC0000 or a darkish red.
Weapon/ Power: Giant and four arms.

If the arms are a bitch to animate then rip one or 2 off during the fight.

Ssjbryando
03-30-2008, 11:59 AM
I only have one spot left. Maybe your the one yeah.

Ok im starting on a background for round 1. If anyone is good at drawing and wants to help. Feel free to XD Yeah I had your form Scorpioxxx

Sacred
03-30-2008, 05:29 PM
:/, im i not gonna be in this or what?

Ssjbryando
03-31-2008, 02:05 AM
Mhm. Im doubting between. Scorpioxxx, sacred, and there is shanto. and blood maybe. and the arms are a good idea.

Oh btw. since im the end dude boss thing. I need 2 more people =D So sacred is in and..

armygeidon
03-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh dawg. [Miniacle voice]I will get in yet!!!! Lol.

Ssjbryando
03-31-2008, 12:10 PM
I will get in yet?? =P

Well im gonna start soon, and Im gonna post the match ups soon, of the first round. who vs who >:3 but first Im gonna make the background, if anyone is good, or has ideas. share theM! >: 3 NAOwoANOAWNOAWNAWONOAWN

armygeidon
03-31-2008, 12:19 PM
I will get in yet?? =P

Well im gonna start soon, and Im gonna post the match ups soon, of the first round. who vs who >:3 but first Im gonna make the background, if anyone is good, or has ideas. share theM! >: 3 NAOwoANOAWNOAWNAWONOAWN

You could fight in INDIANA!! Joking. Now here is what I was really thinking, how about some rubble or destroyed city? Like for round 1.

Rather Cheesy
03-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Round one: A rocky desert battle ground, with ruins of Ancient Egyptian like building here and there.

I say this because round one will have the most people and big battle gorund works better.

Round two: Mountainous/forest like terrain

This would be good for alot of people to maneuver and find cover in while still being big enough for a good fight.

Round three: the 3x1 fight should be in like a throne room or something. With you in the throne you are supposed to be "awarding" the 3 winners when you decide that they should be "terminated" instead. A fight ensues and they either own your or you own them. =P

EDIT: unless you decide to be the "reigning champion" in which you should fight in a coliseum or arena where weapons can be thrown into the ring.

I'm good at coming up with ideas me thinks. ^_^

Scorpioxxx
03-31-2008, 12:27 PM
Round one: A rocky desert battle ground, with ruins of Ancient Egyptian like building here and there.

I say this because round one will have the most people and big battle gorund works better.

Round two: Mountainous/forest like terrain

This would be good for alot of people to maneuver and find cover in while still being big enough for a good fight.

Round three: the 3x1 fight should be in like a throne room or something. With you in the throne you are supposed to be "awarding" the 3 winners when you decide that they should be "terminated" instead. A fight ensues and they either own your or you own them. =P

EDIT: unless you decide to be the "reigning champion" in which you should fight in a coliseum or arena where weapons can be thrown into the ring.

I'm good at coming up with ideas me thinks. ^_^

Shadow of Rome?

I like RC's ideas but for fight with many people its also easier to have 'levels' so everybody isn't at the same hieght, it also make the animation more interseting to watch.

Drifts
03-31-2008, 12:42 PM
i want in i want in pleaaaaaasssseeee.... although i guess you might not add me because i'm not considered good enough... BUT IF I AM!!! then:

Name: Drifts
Colour: Dark Grey around #333333
Extra: master in karate and kun-fu beacuse he has super speed :)

Rather Cheesy
03-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Shadow of Rome?

I like RC's ideas but for fight with many people its also easier to have 'levels' so everybody isn't at the same hieght, it also make the animation more interseting to watch.
That makes sense I suppose but it would be to much trouble to get 10 different levels one for each battle. I think it'd be easier just to make 3 levels for each round, that way you can also see other people fighting in the background., to show that everyones on the same map.

i want in i want in pleaaaaaasssseeee.... although i guess you might not add me because i'm not considered good enough... BUT IF I AM!!! then:

Name: Drifts
Colour: Dark Grey around #333333
Extra: master in karate and kun-fu beacuse he has super speed :)

I find this funny for some reason.

Ssjbryando
03-31-2008, 12:58 PM
mhm. not bad ideas =D And mesmay is doing the final stage (colusium stage) hope he finishes ^^;..

Lvls?? at same heights what ya mean?

Yeah Desert. Could be. but I was thinking more of a stage, I guess. and people waiting on the background for there turn.

cause fighting at the same time would be kinda strange I Guess. First they go to that one, then the other one. and stuff right? !?!?!? RIGHT RIGH!??!?!?!?!?

but I might. Desert for first. Yeah could be. For round 1 I was thinking more of a stage thing, a platform. Or something. then a real thing but I might do that.

Thx =D now.... to ... draw them ^^;! Moar ideas maybe?

and drifts yeah its kinda late for joining. Unless EPICNESS JOINS. but I will add you to my Note, thing joins. =] But probably not in. not because of you, but because of your power and stuff. >__> be a little creative guys. Everyone is like ''MASTER IN KUNG FU AND HAND IN HAND COMBAT and AWeSOMENESS''. Thats not really a power, just a ability you have. everyone is good at hand and hand in my movie =P

Tentionmaru
03-31-2008, 01:10 PM
throw me in if you want. you might know my sticks appearance by now (like my avy if you don't). my power is the same as in the stick omen movies. powers up from black->blue->green->red, each one progressively stronger than the last.

Name: Tentionmaru
Color: same shade of blue as my avy. red scarf, if you feel like animating it that is.
power: transformation.

Lately I usually just have my stick start off in his blue phase, so don't worry about making him black to begin with.

Rather Cheesy
03-31-2008, 01:21 PM
mhm. not bad ideas =D And mesmay is doing the final stage (colusium stage) hope he finishes ^^;..

Lvls?? at same heights what ya mean?

Yeah Desert. Could be. but I was thinking more of a stage, I guess. and people waiting on the background for there turn.

cause fighting at the same time would be kinda strange I Guess. First they go to that one, then the other one. and stuff right? !?!?!? RIGHT RIGH!??!?!?!?!?

but I might. Desert for first. Yeah could be. For round 1 I was thinking more of a stage thing, a platform. Or something. then a real thing but I might do that.

Thx =D now.... to ... draw them ^^;! Moar ideas maybe?

and drifts yeah its kinda late for joining. Unless EPICNESS JOINS. but I will add you to my Note, thing joins. =] But probably not in. not because of you, but because of your power and stuff. >__> be a little creative guys. Everyone is like ''MASTER IN KUNG FU AND HAND IN HAND COMBAT and AWeSOMENESS''. Thats not really a power, just a ability you have. everyone is good at hand and hand in my movie =P
Oh you want like a ring or something like a fighting game you mean? Then just put a ring in the sand in the desert and have like the other contestants in the background watching. As for the second stage why don't you make it like a street fighting cage in stead of a mountain?

And SSJ, you MUST let Tention in. I beg you.

Cai Johnson
03-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Hai.
I'm epic.

Name: Cai Johnson
Color: Dark Grey
Power: Duplicate Himself

Ssjbryando
03-31-2008, 01:38 PM
I WANT HIM IN >:C But he doesn't join :*( no epic ones join. And im gonna read what you said now. and edit lol.

and yes cia. but Didnt I already had you?
++

OH HE JOINED lol. ffcrisis for the win. Ok Ill do it. But I also have a transform =\ then its 4 transforms vs mine. I guess. in the end I Guess. but yeah your in, sorry then the spots are filled everyone =\ Mhm. And blue is also my color. but Ill probably animate the scarf so.

And no no ring or anything =P I might do those thx!. Ill start today or tommorow. (on bg ._.) And so sos os sos so so so sorry sacred. but I had to replace someone with tention =\ else the whole idea is messed up. So sorry.

BUT I might have you guys as a guest, or as a victem. (cai)

Edit: you guys don't mind if I take another power? Since the end fight is 3vsme. So... ? unfair no right? !?!??!

Ssjbryando
03-31-2008, 03:15 PM
(sorry for double post, and double post for the win)

But I have the match up for round 1. Don't think its like, WOW all the good guys are like not facing each other. Well look at neon dranes >:C and some others. the outcome will be AWSOME I guess >_> (Guessts will be in there, and I will choose them randomly I think) And Yes, the matche outcomes, will be close. So its not like one dies in 1 hit.

Rather Cheesy
03-31-2008, 04:02 PM

But I have the match up for round 1. Don't think its like, WOW all the good guys are like not facing each other. Well look at neon dranes >:C and some others. the outcome will be AWSOME I guess >_> (Guessts will be in there, and I will choose them randomly I think) And Yes, the matche outcomes, will be close. So its not like one dies in 1 hit.

And Yes, the matche outcomes, will be close. So its not like one dies in 1 hit.

OH SHI-

Mesmay
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
RIP, cheesy.

Sacred
03-31-2008, 04:56 PM
OH SHI-

i ****ing loled

and i think every BATTLE(not round) should be different, here are some random places:
On the clouds in the sky, which if someone falls off the stage it'll transfer to a big happy grass field with the sun shining bright....
In a floating Pokemon stadium (from Super Smash Brothers)...
Over the ocean from like boats to ships and stuff....
On a tropical island with a lot of trees...
In a space station about to crash land on Mars, where if the battle is still raging by the time the crash happens, they will fight on the low gravity Mars...
In a giant well, if they get to the top, they'll be in a farm...
In the sewers....
On top of skyscrapers....
And a neighborhood street...

Just think about any of those ^^

Mesmay
04-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Thanks sacred.
Now I know what to base my background off.
This'll make it a lot easier
:]

Ssjbryando
04-01-2008, 07:55 AM
Sacred.. thats much easier said then done. There more then 12 fights.. maybe quest appearences. that is 12 BACKGROUNDS. >___> that take ages to make.

maybe I don't know. I dont wanna pokemon stadium D: Well maybe I guess >_> thx Everyone. Cool ideas for backgrounds sacred =D

Who says you will loose rather cheesy? who knows. Maybe its a draw or something, and 2 others loose. or tention wins, or you.

Rather Cheesy
04-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Who says I will lose?

GOD says I will lose. Hes sitting here laughing his ****ing ass off saying "Haha Rather Cheesy going to get anally raped by Tentionmaru and his awesome red scarf!" -_-

IN OTHER NEWS:

Could I change my power? =P I wanna use the portal gun ^_^

Ssjbryando
04-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Gonna change =D Portal nice. Thx. The more creative powers the better for me. Since If everyone had like. MASTER KUNFFU SKILLS. it would get kinda boring. Even if you loose. It will still be a close fight, or at least you packed some punches =]

Its not gonna be in some manias, one or 2 hit dead =P at least im gonna try not to. anal rape by tention with his scarf.. Nice idea.. I might do that. Some 18+ scenes

(does it have to be a portal gun lol? NOt like PORTAL POWERS O_O?) Well. portal gun could be used agaainst you

Rather Cheesy
04-01-2008, 10:16 AM
I say portal gun because it has limitations, like you have to be able to aim and shoot where your entry and exit portal are, otherwise its just a teleportation power. Plus the gun can be dropped and used by someone else in another match or by Tention for that matter.

PLEASE don't anally rape me with your scarf, Tention. I like my innocence... >_<

Ssjbryando
04-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah I know. well You have to make 2 portals anyways. But I guess :P

Sacred
04-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks sacred.
Now I know what to base my background off.
This'll make it a lot easier
:]

thx ^^, I'm glad I can help

Sacred.. thats much easier said then done. There more then 12 fights.. maybe quest appearences. that is 12 BACKGROUNDS. >___> that take ages to make.

maybe I don't know. I dont wanna pokemon stadium D: Well maybe I guess >_> thx Everyone. Cool ideas for backgrounds sacred =D

I just wanted to make suggestions, plus im sure you can count on Mesmay's skills :D

Who says I will lose?

GOD says I will lose. Hes sitting here laughing his ****ing ass off saying "Haha Rather Cheesy going to get anally raped by Tentionmaru and his awesome red scarf!" -_-

I have an idea to counteract this, what if when someone loses, they get knocked unconscious, instead of dieing, and in the end of the whole thing when you betray the champion and try to kill him, everyone joins in, and all of us vs. you, of course to make it fair, your better then each individual but yeah, together for the ultimate battle!

Ssjbryando
04-01-2008, 03:24 PM
nah. not a bad idea, but depends on the dude. Of if he is dead or K.o. And its already 3 vs 1 in the end. Im a bit stronger yeah, or alot stronger then 1. But its also 3 vs 1 At first. And when Im dead. (if I die, probably) someone must of course become the king. So they kill / k.o each other to become it after.

So but yeah, Don't think its unfair =P since its more against me, and im not fighting in the normal rounds =\

Sacred
04-01-2008, 03:29 PM
watev, either way, I know this is going to epic!!

Ssjbryando
04-01-2008, 03:42 PM
watev, either way, I know this is going to epic!!

yes =D Luckly I needed another dude =P else I had no place for you. WELCOME IN. Yeah w/e. thx again mesmay looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Well Im gonna start soon, I'm making the first background. Or was mesmay doing that one. dont know O_o

Mesmay
04-02-2008, 08:21 AM
I did two bgs, the house one and a lava one.
yey

and get on msn ssjbyando or ill eat you
>:C
and quickly

Ssjbryando
04-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Two :O? Nice nice thx thx thx. Im online with ebuddy >:C Less pixels? :P

stickmasterx
04-06-2008, 10:00 PM
May I join this? You might know me from SL or somewhere else by Apocalypse. I'm NOT a noob no matter how much my name on here deceives you :/

Examples of my stuff:
1: View my swf file! (http://www.swfup.com/file/180111)
2: View my swf file! (http://www.swfup.com/file/180112)

So yeah... If I'm in go ahead and use Apocalypse as my name, not Stickmasterx >_<

Rather Cheesy
04-06-2008, 10:15 PM
May I join this? You might know me from SL or somewhere else by Apocalypse. I'm NOT a noob no matter how much my name on here deceives you :/

Examples of my stuff:
1: View my swf file! (http://www.swfup.com/file/180111)
2: View my swf file! (http://www.swfup.com/file/180112)

So yeah... If I'm in go ahead and use Apocalypse as my name, not Stickmasterx >_<
I'll vouch for you, you're not a noob, you gave me some decent submissions to some of my collabs =P

But I think SSJ filled the spots... >_>

Speaking of which, hows this comming SSJ?

.Aklemo.
04-07-2008, 02:11 AM
olololo i'm against mes olololol

Ssjbryando
04-12-2008, 06:59 AM
Yes. I have a couple of backgrounds thx to mesmay, and I will do some, of course not adding my stupid noob backgrounds, but I will check, and Im writing some ideas down, On how the fight goes, who wins, What will happen. And Im gonna let everyone fight on a different map. Some maybe 2 maps.

But ok, so im gonna start soon.

Sacred
04-12-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm so looking forward to this ^^
and my match is first too, so, well, ya, my match is first......T_T

Ssjbryando
04-12-2008, 11:47 AM
lol yeah, your probably fighting in a lava arena, or the grassy one.

Sacred
04-15-2008, 09:47 PM
so SSJ have you started yet? because your sig hasnt really changed...

Mesmay
04-17-2008, 03:30 PM
If this dies I want my backgrounds back
:3
no seriously

Ssjbryando
04-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Im still working on it.. im waiting for the final background........................................ ............................................
Yeah I started. Kinda, I will update my sig soon, and I will start I guess =p Yeah lol. I will 100000000% sure finish this =] so yeah.

and you had no reason to say that mesmay, unless it is to make me angry like >_> since you know, I have the RHG, Galaxy collab, Tetris collab, Background fight, and this D: and that I already said that iM gonna finish it T_T

Ssjbryando
04-22-2008, 12:51 PM
BUMP.

I feel sorry for deleting the other tread it had 140 replies in like 2 days or a bit more =p this tread feels like a fail.

(still working on it guys =3 GOD I REALLY MUST WORK ON IT. I want to, but I want the perfect start....)

Also If anyone has some bg's to share, I could always use more, Im making some myself also.

Ssjbryando
05-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Bumpy lol.

I wanna ask you guys about a song. I need a song for this. something that starts kinda mozard like lol. like the kinda beat they play, during exiting moments. I will use that for the intro, And introduction. Then maybe another song for the Fight.

I AM WORKING ON THIS RIGHT NOW. I have updated the front page, under updates and progress. so Check it out =]

So have any suggestions for a song?

.Aklemo.
05-01-2008, 10:49 AM
idk about the song
looking okay though

suliro
05-01-2008, 11:29 AM
name: Suliro
color: green
map: lava one or a metal one or a batle park one
Power: Long arms

you put me as a 2 on the last one now do the same

Ssjbryando
05-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Uhm what? its the same project O_o ... I already Decided who's in or not, Maybe if some epicness arives, he can be as a guest fighter or so.

And lol IM DOING VOICE CLIPS IN THIS ONE XD hope it doesnt sound gay.

Any songs?? You guys have in mind>

Sacred
05-01-2008, 05:23 PM
suliro, your way too late.
and SSJ, think of something speedy, through the fire and flames?
somewhere around that category?

- Name: ByondRAGE (5/5) Epicness and friend <3
Color: Color: #006666z
power: mind power

- Name:sAcReD (3.5/4) <3
Color:Brown
Weapon/ Power:Has an AI sword, and when almost defeated, combines with his sword and become floaty sword man!!! O.O

Match ups ROUND 1

SHI-
I just realized :(

Ssjbryando
05-01-2008, 05:30 PM
YAY this tread is a bit more alive. I shouldnt have deleted my 150 reply other tread D:

Mhm, I might. speed metal. Ill check. any more suggestions, and yes, im working on the characters intro's (Quick looks of the characters, then gonna begin round 1)

Lixu
05-05-2008, 04:44 AM
may i help with bgs..

Ssjbryando
05-05-2008, 09:40 AM
If you want you can, I still need 7 Bg's I made some myself ,that look pretty good =D

and I have deleted over 400 frames. but I added another 400 frames so yeah. Making byondrage vs sacred now, on grassy area.

Sacred
05-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Yayz......shit.... I'm in trouble....."BYONDRAGE PLZ DONT-" X_X

killball
05-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Wow Of The This :D He He This Is Not Boring
Oh Im Sorry :(

Ssjbryando
05-06-2008, 11:49 AM
What? =P

And Im putting this one pause for a second.

Must make my final fantasy entry for the stickpage animation contest. + exams >: [ And that has a time limit this doesn't. I have 550 frames tho, So I will continue While im making ff tho.

Prince of PIMPs
05-07-2008, 07:45 AM
hey, im NOT in, but if you want music,
http://downloads.nl
http://www.acidplanet.com (requires someone to register)

demon30
05-09-2008, 01:55 PM
You could try something from Disrturbed but it needs to be like fast, intense and stuff... hmm let me think maybe Decadence? dunno but through fire and flames sounded good too ^^ well yeh maybe something from A7X but i don't think that'll work. also try something more like techno style... have you played Tekken tournament 4 or Tekken dark ressurection? well something like background music from there... sorry i have no idea where to get that kind of music =( I know only like 1 or 2 bands that i like hehe. i'm a noob at finding music.

Edit: oh ye i just rememered that you could do Powerman 5000 - Bombshell

neon-drane
05-13-2008, 01:20 AM

Just saw this~

i'm guessing i suck compared to joust? XD

Ssjbryando
05-13-2008, 01:28 AM
im gonna random choose I guess. so its not who I like more, probably. =3 So you all have chances, still it will be all a good fight. (I hope =D) First Must.. finish.. spp... contest... 2... Cause that has a timelimit. but This one also has 700+ frames. and thx demon, ill check those out. for a demon your pretty helpfull =D lol

Mesmay
05-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Just saw this~

i'm guessing i suck compared to joust? XD

You dont suck D=

And by the way, lol, which anime is that in your signature?