PDA

View Full Version : Combo {Orbb}

Etch
03-29-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.swfup.com/file/171512

I think this is the final example of everything i have been learning on combos. Well atleast this is one of many mroe to come.

Thought this one deserved a thread because it was better than the other ones.

Kitsune
03-29-2008, 11:51 PM
It isn't bad! I don't know much at the moment as for c&c, but keep up the good work!

Mesmay
03-30-2008, 05:58 AM
Kitsune, do you love using exclamation marks?
[/not trying to be rude]

@ 0rbb- It was nice. I liked the way you draw your sticks, theyre not sloppy, which fits the style.
The combo- it could be improved... the distance he travels after the hand spring looks kinda weird imo. Also, the jump looks like it goes straight up, i think it would be better if he travelled forward or back (?) a bit.
Im not sure though, I guess you'd have to test it to see if it looked better like that or not.

And thats about it FOR NOW.
Ill tell you any more faults in it over msn if I find any more.

-Hawk-
03-30-2008, 06:18 AM
It's pretty good....keep practicing...

mraznbuddy
03-30-2008, 01:00 PM
that was pretty good. i dont think it was much of a combo though, just because there was a lot of time in between the punches and kicks (when he jumps).
combos should link together smoothly. :] keep on practicing

Etch
03-30-2008, 01:10 PM
You make a good fine point there sir.

Kitsune
03-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Kitsune, do you love using exclamation marks?
[/not trying to be rude]
Well what's wrong with putting one exclamation mark at the end to show excitement as opposed to:

LOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLKKKFTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGIBHORNEH4STIXLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I limit myself to two exclamation points in times of excitement. I use them often but it's not a sin.

Etch
03-30-2008, 02:04 PM
YOU BE GOING TO HELLS FOR YOU EXCLAMATION MARKS UNLESS YOU ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!!!!!!!

K, more comments on animation.