PDA

View Full Version : Trying to do a syncro

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:32 PM
here it is, just testing :P

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/1md36.gif http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/222225xn5.gif http://uploaded.pivothost.org/GhostFrame/part3try2tn5o.gif

Comment and Rate :D (sounds like this is youtube XD)

armygeidon
03-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Cool. I wouldn't be able to make 3 animations and make them all continue the last one. Good moving exept for the last part
1. I think it should have been bounced a little more.

I know you didn't ask me to C&C but.. yeah. 7/10

dark_wolf
03-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Wow, Thats nice, The physics were a bit off but its a syncro test (Or something like that)
I like it a lot.. My rating is 8/10

Lone Wolf
03-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Good overall, but some parts were uneased and stiff. If you fixed those and resized them so they're smaller so they fit in one row, it should be perfect.

EDIT: Yeah, ease the bounces more.

pivotnoobguy
03-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Cool. I wouldn't be able to make 3 animations and make them all continue the last one. Good moving exept for the last part
1. I think it should have been bounced a little more.

I know you didn't ask me to C&C but.. yeah. 7/10

thanks man :D

ok i will bounce it a bit more, and i will perfection it :D

the ball is a bit more eased, but understand that it's hard to keep the continuity of the anims

EDIT:
i can't change too much things, because everything will get out of sync and i will be messed up, lets leave it like it is XD

still waiting for more people to rate and comment :D

Jet
03-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Lol i like it.

Yeah i advise listening to wolf considering how he does his synchro's XD

leo4life
03-31-2008, 07:28 AM
pretty cool, buuuuttt, that kick looked kinda weiord, work on them physics and u good, and the easing on the ball

Sherbet
03-31-2008, 02:20 PM
omg, i dont think i culd do this

pivotnoobguy
03-31-2008, 06:58 PM
pretty cool, buuuuttt, that kick looked kinda weiord, work on them physics and u good, and the easing on the ball

i'm working on a version of this anim, with walls, full shadows and effects
REMEMBER-- the ball is heavy, but not so much, so the bouncing fits with the ball's height... lol there's a crack on teh wall too (not added yet)
SO i will need some really good time for this (usually spend ALL my mother****** time on the school because i enter at 7:30 AM and i get out at 6 PM... :( )

Sherbet productions said:

omg, i dont think i culd do this

NOTHING and i say NOTHING is impossible on pivot, as if you didn't know, i just have around a half year of pivot practice, yes you heard right: 7 MONTHS
Considering elites can have 2 or 3 years of practice, it's not so hard :P
Remember to read tutorials, they don't make you look like a n00b (dont read my nickname >.<) it just means you wanna improve!
If didn't understand right tell me XD

And jet: Thanks :D
but remember, Leo4life, jet and Sherbet productions did NOT rate XD
i know i know, i'm just an idiot, but...
RATE :D (YAY!)

if anybody insults here, damn HIM

ScatMan
04-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Jet and Sherbet_productions ,resize your signiture. Also glad you took down the EmoBob,Jet. By the way,good sync. 9/10

invertin
04-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Hm..

It's out of sync for me.

Damn browser.

(Switches to IE)

Jet
04-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Jet and Sherbet_productions ,resize your signiture. Also glad you took down the EmoBob,Jet. By the way,good sync. 9/10

Umm....Yeah...That was like, month and a half ago...

Strange kid...

No i want my sig how it is its my choice and you cant change it.