PDA

View Full Version : 3xTr3m3z edited PreLoader

3xtr3m3z
06-26-2009, 08:52 AM
Hello All this is a flash industies preloader that i edited to suit me =P

Plz tell me if its ok........

Btw The Animation After it sux... Its my first with brush tool And Only My second ani

http://www.*************/open/1246027780

poppetje3D
06-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Dude , it looks awesome.

3xtr3m3z
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Hehe Thanks =D im making a better avatar So its acctually resembles my name ^^ xD

Sonoya
06-26-2009, 12:28 PM
u copyed thoughs moves off of hymn (flying panda)

3xtr3m3z
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM
yea its called a tutorial...... this isnt about the Ani anyway its about the preloader

Sonoya
06-26-2009, 12:58 PM
yea its called a tutorial...... this isnt about the Ani anyway its about the preloader

oooooohhh. sry about that XD
yh i cant make preloaders so i just say... thats pro yo

undagada
06-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Well.... since the only part of the preloader you made was that stick figure and the glowing name, can't really say much about it. The glowing name looks distracting and very low quality. You should work on the animation instead.

Flood
06-26-2009, 02:27 PM
What Undaganda said.

3xtr3m3z
06-26-2009, 02:29 PM
... i wasnt sayin i made it ... if you read it i say i edited it Thats all ... And iv only used flash like ..3 days now? And i said take no notice of the Animation xD it was just a test =P nothing more

Socks
06-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Editted? By slapping on a stick figure and your shitty glowing name at the top? Is this a joke? Make your own preloader if your going to take credit for it. And the animation is simply a tut animation.... Make your own stuff.

kinto
06-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Words can not explain how ****ing gay that is haha...god I ****ing think its so funny looking at kids preloaders with the "cool leaning stick". That is so ****ing overused. **** it. Don't even use a stick in the preloader. It would look 10-20 times better if you wouldn't have done anything to the original preloader. You just shat on Flashindustries default preloader.

alcaknight
06-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Editted? By slapping on a stick figure and your shitty glowing name at the top? Is this a joke? Make your own preloader if your going to take credit for it. And the animation is simply a tut animation.... Make your own stuff.

Did you even read what the kid said. HE'S NEW. I am sure that quite a few people have used Hyun's tutorial in the beginning. I sure did.

Socks
06-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Did you even read what the kid said. HE'S NEW. I am sure that quite a few people have used Hyun's tutorial in the beginning. I sure did.
I don't give a shit if he is new or not, the animation sucked, and it is an after thought compared to the shit preloader where all he did was add a stick.

shut up fag, your animations still suck.

alcaknight
06-26-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't give a shit if he is new or not, the animation sucked, and it is an after thought compared to the shit preloader where all he did was add a stick.

shut up fag, your animations still suck.

I never said anything about the preloader. I could care less about it.

I haven't seen any better from you.

Socks
06-26-2009, 07:42 PM
I never said anything about the preloader. I could care less about it.

I haven't seen any better from you.
I'd beg to differ, the title of this thread is, "edited preloader" so the focus is on the preloader retard.

and i am far superior then you, as when i did animate i was better, and i animated before you came to the forum fag. go make more shitty animations and submit them to ng.

alcaknight
06-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I'd beg to differ, the title of this thread is, "edited preloader" so the focus is on the preloader retard.

and i am far superior then you, as when i did animate i was better, and i animated before you came to the forum fag. go make more shitty animations and submit them to ng.

And who says that they are "shitty", besides you of course?

Socks
06-26-2009, 08:02 PM
And who says that they are "shitty", besides you of course?
If I deem them shitty, then obviously a lot of other people do you Final Fantasy Faggot.

And I challenge you to make an animation and challenge me, I made one in 5 minutes to show how much better at animating I am then you... http://www.*************/open/1246067304

Your sig is right, your anti-social and lurk on forums all day. And let me compare my animation to yours... http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=914149

hmmm who is better?

alcaknight
06-26-2009, 08:20 PM
I am not usually one to criticize, but you are somewhat of a jerk. And I believe my animation is better than yours. That animation was also made in my 3rd or 4th month of animation. And what if I like Final Fantasy? Does that not appeal to you? That's fine, but keep it to yourself. What is your avatar? An old man.. hmm...

http://alcaknight.deviantart.com/art/Explosion-Unfinished-122000067

Socks
06-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Jesus christ, just because you have flash doesnt mean you need a deviantart page, there should be a level of skill needed before you sign-up. oh well.

Im only bugging you because you quoted me, so i targeted you. ill stop if u say k in your next post, and only k.

Sunder Forge
06-26-2009, 09:22 PM
k

. And I believe my animation is better than yours
You would.
Oh and the preloader was crap.

Kieran.
06-27-2009, 04:43 AM
How dare you dis Socks' avatar!

And I can see any difference in the preloader except for shitty glow text.

Anyway, focus on stick animating, and practice.

3xtr3m3z
06-27-2009, 09:13 AM
xD wow so much Anger lol I know its shit i never said it was good And i did say Dw about the animation and yes a did use a tutorial ...and socks can u type 1 post without swearing or being in the worst mood possible.... its just a animation and preloader of mine that sux... there no need for ppl to fight xD ...That just weird.. fighting over a forum of som crap Preloader...

undagada
06-27-2009, 09:36 AM
xD wow so much Anger lol I know its shit i never said it was good And i did say Dw about the animation and yes a did use a tutorial ...and socks can u type 1 post without swearing or being in the worst mood possible.... its just a animation and preloader of mine that sux... there no need for ppl to fight xD ...That just weird.. fighting over a forum of som crap Preloader...

Haha... That happens once in a while in any random thread. Don't worry about it, just make more animations and practice.

3xtr3m3z
06-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Haha... That happens once in a while in any random thread. Don't worry about it, just make more animations and practice.

Hehe best Coment yet ^^ ill keep that inmind =P im making 1 now and acctually putting effort into it lol Wish me Luk =D